Page 95 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1779
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Man, I don't know how the city of Freeland can put any faith in any government institution given what's happened and been unearthed in these last three seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    And now that Gravedigger is still alive and Tobias coming back, that's gonna create an even greater conflict
    Definitely, yeah. I'm just happy Khalil beat Painkiller and got Odell for what Odell made him do to his own mom. Also, seriously relieved none of the Pierces somehow wound up catching a bullet after their testimony in Gotham about the ASA's activities in Freeland, particularly Black Lightning identifying it as the latest link in the long chain of US government atrocities and abuses against African-Americans. Should be very interesting to see where things go from there when Season 4 comes around.

spoilers:
    You will be missed, Henderson.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The finale was better than the season overall.

Fun seeing Isabella and Von Eeden
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Damn Gravedigger, hating on both MLK and Obama?

I was having trouble figuring out which Khalil to root for, those outfits were confusing.

Figures Anissa would marry Grace only for her to be put into a coma. Can't catch a break! Also, she had to go to Gotham, which is evidently the most homophobic city on all New Earth, so that may not have been fun for her. I loved the Pierce Family's walk at the end, although seeing Lynn alongside Black Lightning, Thunder, and Lightning, that's kind of a secret identity blower.

Henderson...aw man. I was hoping he would go out on a bigger moment, but regardless, that scene hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Judge Isabella and Von Eeden. Funny.
    That was nice.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Damn Gravedigger, hating on both MLK and Obama?

I was having trouble figuring out which Khalil to root for, those outfits were confusing.

Figures Anissa would marry Grace only for her to be put into a coma. Can't catch a break! Also, she had to go to Gotham, which is evidently the most homophobic city on all New Earth, so that may not have been fun for her. I loved the Pierce Family's walk at the end, although seeing Lynn alongside Black Lightning, Thunder, and Lightning, that's kind of a secret identity blower.

Henderson...aw man. I was hoping he would go out on a bigger moment, but regardless, that scene hurt.

That was nice.
    Grace being in a coma annoyed me. The show always finds a way to put her on the shelf when it wants Anissa to focus on other things.

"Should have gone for the head". I guess Grave Digger is black Thanos.

This show really loves jerking Anissa and Grace around, doesn't it?

Nice Shout-Out to Tony Isabella.

spoilers:
    This episode reinforced my view that it's black men, not black people, that Tobias hates given how he killed the "blackovian" scientist and his father but spared the mother. And I guess the writers walked back on Jeff and Lynn not being divorced given they have Tobias refer to Lynn as divorced.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    "Should have gone for the head". I guess Grave Digger is black Thanos.

This show really loves jerking Anissa and Grace around, doesn't it?

Nice Shout-Out to Tony Isabella.

spoilers:
    This episode reinforced my view that it's black men, not black people, that Tobias hates given how he killed the "blackovian" scientist and his father but spared the mother. And I guess the writers walked back on Jeff and Lynn not being divorced given they have Tobias refer to Lynn as divorced.
    end of spoilers
    As far back as season 1 Tobias mentioned that he had a "no mama" rule. He would never endanger the mothers of his enemies as they would be taking things too far.

Saw the finale now. Even people whose subplots seemed kinda irrelevant had some good screentime.

Shame about Henderson.

Gambi being a badass as usual. An entire squadron of heavily armed men comes to his door and he THANKS Major Grey for bringing along everybody who knows the Pierce familys secrets, so he can kill them.

Gravedigger I don't mind surviving. Even though I wonder whether he still has his powers or not.

Shame we didn't see Brandon react how somebody stole his revenge.

In general, I wonder where most of the supporting cast will go to next season. I hope we can keep TC, best addition.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Saw the finale now. Even people whose subplots seemed kinda irrelevant had some good screentime.

Shame about Henderson.

Gambi being a badass as usual. An entire squadron of heavily armed men comes to his door and he THANKS Major Grey for bringing along everybody who knows the Pierce familys secrets, so he can kill them.

Gravedigger I don't mind surviving. Even though I wonder whether he still has his powers or not.

Shame we didn't see Brandon react how somebody stole his revenge.

In general, I wonder where most of the supporting cast will go to next season. I hope we can keep TC, best addition.
    We might find out in Season 4, if he comes back for that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Good finale. I liked Gravedigger's shapeshifting trick.
    I couldn't tell if that was his power or if he was using a holo-disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    I couldn't tell if that was his power or if he was using a holo-disguise.
    It looked like the latter to me.

So... is Lynn still hooked on Green Light? I thought I saw her put another green pill in her mouth toward the end of the season finale. If so, she should just start calling herself Green Light. LOL
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    So... is Lynn still hooked on Green Light? I thought I saw her put another green pill in her mouth toward the end of the season finale. If so, she should just start calling herself Green Light. LOL
    Lynn never stopped taking green light. She slipped in a pill to get herself together when they had family dinner at Anissa place.

That is certainly a strange and unexpected choice.

But hey, as long as it's good.