Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Rank The Star Wars Posters

Rank the posters (regardless of how you like the movie) from your favorite to least favorite. Here they are:

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Here's my ranking of the SW posters:

New Hope - Love the classic, Boris Vallejo feel to it. Luke holding his lightsaber up with Vader in the background.

The Force Awakens - This has everything going on. Rey, Finn and Kylo wielding their lightsabers, the Millenium Falcon and new Deathstar in the background, with Han, Leia, Chewie and the Stormtroopers below them.

Return of the Jedi - Han looking serious with his blaster out and Luke wielding his lightsaber. Leia in her slave costume and Vader looming in the background.

Revenge of the Sith - Anakin vs Ben, Yoda, Mace, Sidious and Vader also in this poster.

Rogue One - I love how the new Deathstar is mirrored over Jin's face and Vader's face in shadow over the Deathstar.

Phantom Menace - The first thing you see is Darth Maul's menacing eyes at the top. That right there catches your attention.

ESB - As great as this movie is, the poster wasn't all that good. Not much is happening outside of Han and Leia in an embrace and once again Vader looming over them. That was a theme throughout these posters.

Attack of the Clones - Like the movie, this poster is weak. It looks like a love story with Anakin and Padme front and center and everyone else on the poster kind of playing second fiddle.