Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    PLOT TWIST: What if Injustice 3 reveals that it's been Circe masquerading as Diana for all this time lol. That'd be brilliant! Circe disposing of Wonder Woman and destroying the Justice League from the inside out! Perfection!
    That could work, but tbh I don't think you could stretch it so far to cover all of Diana's doings in the Injustice verse.

But thinking about a 3rd installment... maybe it's just me, but the whole Regime vs Resistance feels like it's run it's course by now and can't really offer anything new... so how about it if the next game's motivating factor is that half the heroes have been possessed by something... like Starro or Trigon?

I dislike Injustice SM and I WW too..

Supergirl is the best character of Injustice II in my opinion even if initially I was going to choose batman.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-21-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    That could work, but tbh I don't think you could stretch it so far to cover all of Diana's doings in the Injustice verse.

But thinking about a 3rd installment... maybe it's just me, but the whole Regime vs Resistance feels like it's run it's course by now and can't really offer anything new... so how about it if the next game's motivating factor is that half the heroes have been possessed by something... like Starro or Trigon?
    The arcade ending for some of the characters imply that a multiverse crisis will be the next level of escalation.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I got it!

In the 3rd installment we find out Dr. Manhattan is behind the whole Regime vs. Resistance, manipulating everybody!

Yeah . . . I'll leave now before the angry riot gets me.

I think New Gods would be the way to go, personally. They're playing up Darkseid in the DCEU, and Steppenwolf is going to be the first up to bat. Add in other New Gods like Mister Miracle, Orion, Kalibak, and a Female Fury or two (Lashina would be my best bet, but I'd prefer Stompa based on her differing body type from the other female characters). I would just hate for the next installment to be more hero vs. hero because that got old *real* fast.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I dislike Injustice SM and I WW too..

Supergirl is the best character of Injustice II in my opinion even if initially I was going to choose batman.
    I just finished the story mode, and yeah... I do love Injustice 2 but the portrayal of Wonder Woman is the worst I've ever seen. Supergirl was ten times more Wonder Woman than Diana herself. I really hope they change her character moving forward, because she's great fun to play as, but that depiction is atrocious.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I think New Gods would be the way to go, personally. They're playing up Darkseid in the DCEU, and Steppenwolf is going to be the first up to bat. Add in other New Gods like Mister Miracle, Orion, Kalibak, and a Female Fury or two (Lashina would be my best bet, but I'd prefer Stompa based on her differing body type from the other female characters). I would just hate for the next installment to be more hero vs. hero because that got old *real* fast.
    I support this idea! Don't forget Big Barda and Lightray!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

I just finished the story mode, and yeah... I do love Injustice 2 but the portrayal of Wonder Woman is the worst I've ever seen. Supergirl was ten times more Wonder Woman than Diana herself.
    Yeah.. Despite the bad guys found her(no batman) she is and admirable character in this game.. I put her before Batman, she surprised me during the game..

Even if I hate Injustice Damian I like his ending(injustice II) but SM and WW, they disappoint me again, as villains in this game.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-21-2017 at 01:48 PM.

The problem with Diana in the stuff I've seen so far is that we never get proper context for why she's like this. She just always wanted a more forceful approach but what lead her to that? Was it years of trying to be a superhero and seeing how it was basically ineffective and didn't really matter in any long term way?

They seriously need to give her something like this to at least explain why she thinks the way she does other than just cause.

I just want Injustice Teen Titans to come back and snap Supes and Wondy's necks but that's not happening.

I'm still bitter about the annual.

FYI, if you are planning to put in work with Wonder Woman in INJUSTICE in the hopes of unlocking new abilities the choices at this point are not so great. I am at level 50 and the first two were decent: the walking shield move and the downward diagonal dive bomb. It seems like the rest will simply be changing her trait to one of the existing blessing but with longer duration and the loss of the other blessings. This is really quite disappointing as it continues the trend from MK vs DCU where very little effort was put into developing WW specific assets.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyLaskey View Post
    I would love if they gave the costume options for the Lynda Carter and Gal Gadot versions. (Heck even Cathy Lee Crosby, why not?) Then you could play through as the version you like best. The Wonder Woman model in Injustice 2 looks a lot like Lynda Carter already.

Im not a fan of Diana in this game, to be honest. She may not be a slave to Superman, but she's definitely blind to how the human mortals would feel living under an all-powerful regime like that. I don't like to think that Diana could so easily fall in line to such a system. She is a free spirit, untamed and devoted to helping others feel freedom and peace. This portrayal goes directly against her character and there isn't a really good reason given in the story for her to change.
    You know one thing that the games or comics never touch on is the how. How is the regime bad for the world? All war and crime has been abolished by the time the game stats with only the insurgency and Harley's jokers really causing trouble. The world is at peace under the regime. It not like theirs forced labor camps or high taxes or anything a true dictatorship would have. Yet the regime are seen as the bad guys from the start. Superman just saving humanity from itself. Joker blew up a city man the kid gloves are off. Diana's just helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    You know one thing that the games or comics never touch on is the how. How is the regime bad for the world? All war and crime has been abolished by the time the game stats with only the insurgency and Harley's jokers really causing trouble. The world is at peace under the regime. It not like theirs forced labor camps or high taxes or anything a true dictatorship would have. Yet the regime are seen as the bad guys from the start. Superman just saving humanity from itself. Joker blew up a city man the kid gloves are off. Diana's just helping out.
    Oppressing civil rights, killing anyone who vocally disagrees, creating allegiances through threat of violence with them seem like pretty bad things to me.

Elseworld story. The first Injustice had the Pre52 versions of Superman and Wonder Woman putting the Injustice versions in their place. They're meant to be different caricatures. I see the Injustice version of Diana of not that far a stone's throw away from the one in Flashpoint. Pre52 Wonder Woman already came in Injustice: Gods among us and put her in her place and beat her down. So I don't worry that much about it. The Diana we all know in love is out there, just in another universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Elseworld story. The first Injustice had the Pre52 versions of Superman and Wonder Woman putting the Injustice versions in their place. They're meant to be different caricatures. I see the Injustice version of Diana of not that far a stone's throw away from the one in Flashpoint. Pre52 Wonder Woman already came in Injustice: Gods among us and put her in her place and beat her down. So I don't worry that much about it. The Diana we all know in love is out there, just in another universe.
    Well hopefully if she ever shows up in the future NRS will give her all of her powers. The kit for WW in INJUSTICE 2 is much better suited to someone like Xena or Big Barda.

Am I the only one that really wanted Wonder Woman to kill Harley?
    Like she really deserves to die though.
    And the fact that she isn't in jail for what happened to Metropolis is pissing me off.