Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Marvel is asking you what X-title you want next and who should be in it!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/865243087794294784

So, what would be your picks here? I'm still fairly certain we'll get a new Uncanny title by the time Legacy rolls out.
    Last edited by EcoBatman; 05-19-2017 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Title error

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

A good New X-men book with Hellion, Dust, Indra, Surge, Rockslide, Anole and Murcury
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Another Storm ongoing solo.

Gambit solo by Nicieza and Skroce!

Amazing Member

I'm personally more interested in, regardless of team make-up, the creative team. Especially what writer Marvel has up their sleeve to put on another X-title.

I don't know which of the X-Kids will be featuring more prominently in Generation X so I can't really say. I don't want to complain (again) that Anole was in the background in X-Men Gold and that he was also in the background in Generation X because maybe in the next issues he'll show up more. If Anole, Pixie, Surge etc, will not go beyond supporting characters in any of the books already out I'd like to see a team book with them like an All New X-Men. If not that then any team with Rictor and Shatterstar in it.

I don't know if asking for X-men 92 to continue would be too much, but if that's not an option, I'd love to see another incarnation of X-men Legacy. For a good long while, that series was one of the most consistent X-books on the racks. Mike Carey always seemed to deliver.

In addition, I really enjoyed Cyclops' solo series under Greg Rucka. That was such a fun book, one that brought out the best in Cyclops. I would love to see something like that again. Him being a space pirate and hanging out with his dad was such a fun story. Hope he gets another chance to do something like that down the line.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Less X-titles....

A Young X-men book with Hellion, Dust, Graymalkin, Surge, Rockslide, Anole and Cipher.

A Magik solo, with guest roles to Dani, Piotr, Doug, Warlock and....Danger. Yup. I'd have her show up some point. The brief stint as Yana's jailor was a fascinating character study.

Extraordinary Member

A Magik solo makes too much sense for them to ever consider it.

Bah, I don't have twitter. But my vote would be for Magik, obvs!

Just give me a Sage and Bishop detective series please!

An Uncanny X-Men team with Sage on it. hell name it whatever just include Sage... an Sunfire.

I also think a magic series staring Magik, Storm, Forge, Pixie and some others would be cool.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Get me Chris Yost or Christos Gage on a New X-Men reunion book and I'll be a happy camper. I'd also like to have Marjorie Liu writing Northstar and Karma again.