Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Given how new canon keeps pumping out surviving Jedi she probably would get trained by Ahsoka, whatever Bendu is, or any character from Rebel's or Clone Wars. That aside, the force ghosts might be able to manifest themselves to her assuming Luke failed.
    I think it is a pretty safe bet that by the end of season 4 of Rebels Kannan, Ezra, and probably Ahsoka are all going to be dead. The Bendu is not a Jedi or Sith and is not really inclinded to help either especially after Kannan pissed him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I think it is a pretty safe bet that by the end of season 4 of Rebels Kannan, Ezra, and probably Ahsoka are all going to be dead. The Bendu is not a Jedi or Sith and is not really inclinded to help either especially after Kannan pissed him off.
    They're gonna have to kill them off since none of the OT even remotely imply the rebellion has any active Jedi, Luke wouldn't have spent the past 30 something issues looking for teachers if they did.

with the recent comments from mark hamill, i feel my point supported. disney employees might not have a grasp of natural character evolution based on the source material
    (or they have other motivations)
    Last edited by abulafia; 06-19-2017 at 06:25 PM.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Yet you've made that declaration with no support (vaguely referencing something Hamill might have said).
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)