Default Eviless and Cale

Since Cale kind of took the role for Eviless in the new role should we have Cale be her own character or have her be the new Eviless? I kind of wouldn't mind if Cale and Eviless are related either since the two are kind of similar in look. The only difference is one is a alien

Clark & Diana Whata Team! Super-Wonder's Avatar

So I checked out Eviless on Comic Vine and I'm diggin' that she's from Saturn. I think that there's some potential here to have a cool team up with Jemm Son of Saturn and Wonder Woman against Eviless. Perhaps Eviless impersonates Cale, causing the real Cale to exact revenge against the Saturnian and the everyone is all fists and snarls at each other for years and years!

So my small opinion is to keep them separate and have them at eash other's throats with a little Wonder Woman mixed in for good measure.
    Wonderfully Superb

I agree with keeping them as separate characters. I'd love to see a revitalized Eviless take on Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman, like Superman and Batman, can work in many milieus. She needs a good couple of extraterrestrial villains added to her rogue's gallery. If I had my way, a revamped Eviless would be one of them eventually leading to a new Villainy Inc.

I used Eviless in a film short, once. She's a nasty piece of work. If given the proper tweaking, I think she could be a great addition to WW's modern rogues gallery.

Last edited by Mel Dyer; 05-20-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I love Eviless, she's one of the more forgotten WW rogues that I always wish that someone would remember and dust-off.