Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Anyone else noticed this? Because it took me second viewing:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I wonder how they'll explain Venom resembling a roided up Spider-man; w/o Secret Wars.
    I can see them just giving him a white splotchy shape on his torso that almost kinda resembles something spider-like without explaining that it's supposed to be a spider. Look at the poster where they took the eye shapes and made them more organic and less defined so they don't necessarily reference Spider-Man's lenses. Something like that... a giant white liquidy spider-like splotch...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I can see them just giving him a white splotchy shape on his torso that almost kinda resembles something spider-like without explaining that it's supposed to be a spider. Look at the poster where they took the eye shapes and made them more organic and less defined so they don't necessarily reference Spider-Man's lenses. Something like that... a giant white liquidy spider-like splotch...
    I still don't think there will be a spider emblem of any sort. But if he has cancer, then spider venom is a treatment option for some form of cancer, so if there is a spider connection that could be the justification.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Anyone else noticed this? Because it took me second viewing:

[img]http://community.comicbookresources.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61861&d=1518179225[img]
    He shakes his head a lot, it's not easy to notice when you just focus on his shaking head. And I did not watch the teaser a second time cause as so many people stated; it feels like another fan made teaser.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Well after thinking about it more. This movie could work without Spider Man, if they do the Promethium X story origin from the animated series. That would be easier to do and without Spider Man and also wouldn't crap over the classic origin. This video explains it better ha.

Last edited by Iron_Legion87; 02-09-2018 at 09:27 AM.

BANNED

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. If you've never seen Double Toasted before, You're Welcome! Lol.

I'm glad that Double Toasted guys mentioned Deadpool 2 teaser, cause it's exactly what I was thinking of when I first saw how bleh Venom teaser is.
    I'm curious to know why all the monitors moved like that.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. If you've never seen Double Toasted before, You're Welcome! Lol.

Lol when bearded Korey said he thought it was Terrance Howard narrating i said Me too outloud. I swore it was him when i watched it the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol when bearded Korey said he thought it was Terrance Howard narrating i said Me too outloud. I swore it was him when i watched it the first time
    I didn't think it was Terrence Howard but I did think it sounded like a black man doing the narration .

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I'm curious to know why all the monitors moved like that.
    I bet they just haven't added in the CG Venom strands yet, but still thought it would be a cool 1.5 seconds of something happening.

This is a nothing moment from a film I don't even recall, but in the actual non-teaser trailer, they threw in this shot of someone not holding a gun, probably thinking it would go by too fast for anyone to notice:
    20170917_164752.jpg
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 02-12-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I bet they just haven't added in the CG Venom strands yet, but still thought it would be a cool 1.5 seconds of something happening.
    Yea im thinking its unfinished CGI. Or they gave Eddie Brock Telekenisis and at that point i just quite.

Nothing screamed Venom to me ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Agreed. That's my biggest problem with the teaser. It could have been for any movie.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Most movie-goers have never heard of Venom, and the ones that have only know him from Spider-Man 3.

Seems like the kind of movie I would watch. A sort of super-hero/horror blend. I'm down.

But the fact there seem to have no connection to Spider-Man and the Eddie Brock from the comics is disappointing.

I think since it comes out in October and Infinity Wars comes out in May, they could have shot additional materials for IW where some black alien glue engulfes Spidey in IW and that's how he is taken out of the game in the movie. He crash-lands on Earth with a ship, manages to get rid of it. Then you have your Venom movie next.
    Last edited by Da Boat; 02-14-2018 at 05:00 PM.