Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol is there random symbiote people in that trailer? Swear I saw someone with some kinda ice power. Also no mention of Cassidy. I wonder If Riz Ahmeds evil businessman is Carnage
    The trailer shows that there's more then one Symbiote, so I imagine someone else (probably that woman) gets infected and that gives someone for Venom to fight in the climax.

There was a rumor that Woody Harrelson is playing Cletus/Carnage, for what it's worth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I like Tom Hardy a lot..but I'm not excited about this movie in the least. Maybe because I don't really care for Venom. Never got into Venom or Carnage much.
    I never got into anything Symbiont-related in the comics (exception: Ultimate Venom), but then I never really got into Ant-Man, Doc Strange, either, and I actively dislike Civil War intensely, but none of that has stopped me embracing the MCU films based on them.

This trailer... I get nothing from it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol is there random symbiote people in that trailer? Swear I saw someone with some kinda ice power. Also no mention of Cassidy. I wonder If Riz Ahmeds evil businessman is Carnage
    Trailer said the evil corporation was kidnapping random homeless and exposing them to symbiotes as experiments.

Cletus could be one of the ones that didn't die outright.

During the trailer there was a brief shot of some crazed looking dude in one of those glass cages before being shrouded in red mist.

Maybe that's Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Trailer said the evil corporation was kidnapping random homeless and exposing them to symbiotes as experiments.

Cletus could be one of the ones that didn't die outright.

During the trailer there was a brief shot of some crazed looking dude in one of those glass cages before being shrouded in red mist.

Maybe that's Carnage.
    I'll have to give it another watch but honestly all the Eddie Brock heroics doesnt interest me. Him doing Symbiote assisted X games stuff was silly. The struggle between him and the Symbiote and the last shot are all that interested me in the slighest.

@ Frontier has woody been spotted on set? Or is there a solid chance he's not even in the movie. Cause him as Cletus could be great

Only thing I really didn't like about the trailer was Tom Hardy's 'American' accent. He sounded better as Bane IMO.

I'll reserve my comments on the symbiote until I see more of it.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

If nothing else Venom looks REALLY good. But i need to see him more in action before i make a judgement one ay or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    If nothing else Venom looks REALLY good. But i need to see him more in action before i make a judgement one ay or the other.
    Yea I like what we saw(CGI is rough but they got almost half a year to work on that) but I wanna see his chest and the way he looks when he moves.

Totally underwhelming. I think this is one of the movies I'll be seeing in a few years, via renting it.

Really unnecessary thing.

This only ended up reminded me of the trailer for UPGRADE witch stars a Hardy look alike that has a some sort of sentient possessive force within his body that gives commands. It also doesn't help this look-alike was also in Spiderman Homecoming lol. This looks like any other blue tinted, cold labratory, experiment gone wrong action thriller. I haven't cared about the symbiotes since I was a kid, and this doesn't bring that intrigue back.

Thing is my enthusiasm to watch Hardy is equal to the level of mediocrity of the rest of the film. Ehhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    This only ended up reminded me of the trailer for UPGRADE witch stars a Hardy look alike that has a some sort of sentient possessive force within his body that gives commands. It also doesn't help this look-alike was also in Spiderman Homecoming lol. This looks like any other blue tinted, cold labratory, experiment gone wrong action thriller. I haven't cared about the symbiotes since I was a kid, and this doesn't bring that intrigue back.

Thing is my enthusiasm to watch Hardy is equal to the level of mediocrity of the rest of the film. Ehhh.
    I can easily see someone who knows nothing about venom getting Upgrade and this mixed up based on the trailers. I called dude from Upgrade Not Shocker played by not tom hardy in Spiderman HC

I can't wait for this film, the trailer looks incredible!

His face looks like jelly.

Sheesh, I thought the trailer and Venoms CGI was horrible. Seriously bad. Wont be seeing this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    Sheesh, I thought the trailer and Venoms CGI was horrible. Seriously bad. Wont be seeing this.
    I agree, but then again it is a leaked trailed and stuff may not have been ready for publication yet.[/glass half full]

On the other hand, I don't see what better CGI can do to make Hardy interesting.

I think the film finally looks interesting. I liked a lot seeing Tom Hardy talking with himself. And the voice of Venom sounds really good. I still can't say if it would be a good film. But i think this trailer was far better then the first.