Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I think it's a hell of an assumption that there will be a spider emblem on Venom chest. particularly if, as has been the case until now, he has no association with Spider-Man
    I guess they could go Ultimate but Venom without the white spider-emblem would look weird.

Reports of Holland's Spiderman and Carnage being in this movie?! Man, I am getting excited.

I hope Holland's not in the movie and it's not part of the MCU give us a different Spiderman like miles morales or bring back andrew garfield.
    Last edited by choptop; 01-16-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Incredible Member

Recent reports confirm Holland will be in the movie.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bfJ2X-6A2TWGfe

BANNED

Given how definitively Feige insisted Spider-man would not be in the film, I think this news foreshadows something even worse than might have been expected. Sounds like important minds were changed, and that suggests desperation...a movie that producers don't think is going to sell. This sounds bad for Spider-man as well as Venom.

Interesting...

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/01/...holland-cameo/

Peter Parker will appear, not Spidey.

Having Holland in it without doing the actual Black Suit story first seems dumb. Spideys career just started and doubt they say all this stuff happened off screen. So if Holland was bonded to the suit it wasnt for long and iono what his and Eddies history is gonna be given Peter is 14. They shoulda just had someone else be spiderman and keep it unconnected. Or just do the Symbiote story in SMHC 2 and then did this movie after.

All that said i dont know what they are doing. It could be good but i cant work out how all this fits tbh. Still staying optamistic

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Having Holland in it without doing the actual Black Suit story first seems dumb. Spideys career just started and doubt they say all this stuff happened off screen. So if Holland was bonded to the suit it wasnt for long and iono what his and Eddies history is gonna be given Peter is 14. They shoulda just had someone else be spiderman and keep it unconnected. Or just do the Symbiote story in SMHC 2 and then did this movie after.

All that said i dont know what they are doing. It could be good but i cant work out how all this fits tbh. Still staying optamistic
    Well, they can easily set this movie after Infinity War. I mean the events of Spidey getting the black suit and stuff.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 01-18-2018 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post

Ya I'm with you hopefully it works out but i hope the Holland reports are fake it just seems like a mess to try and shohorn it into the MCU but who knows maybe it's going to be a perfect mcu fit.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Well, they can easily set this movie after Infinity War. I mean the events of Spidey getting the black suit and stuff.
    Oh you know what if Fiege was lying and they give Peter the black suit in infinity war and then just show a quick rap up and the bell tower scene in the Venom intro maybe. Still dont know how you relate a 14 year old Peter(15 maybe now) to a 40yearold eddie brock.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Ya I'm with you hopefully it works out but i hope the Holland reports are fake it just seems like a mess to try and shohorn it into the MCU but who knows maybe it's going to be a perfect mcu fit.
    Yea if Feigie is secretly in on this then my confidence would double but yea iono. If Feigie isnt in on this and they use Holland anyway iono what kinda effect this would have on the Sony/Dinsey relationship. All we can do is wait and see.

I hope this movie is huge so my spiderman #300 value will go even higher

They say it's just Peter, not Spider-Man, so I really wonder what exactly they're going to be doing here.

Are they just going to show a quick shot of Peter reacting to news about Venom or does he just "happen" to bump into Brock at some point?

https://www.cbr.com/venom-movie-trailer-release-date/

Is that really the poster?? ... I mean, come on.... really??
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 02-07-2018 at 05:16 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/venom-movie-trailer-release-date/

Is that really the poster?? ... I mean, come on.... really??
    It is "a" poster, I would say.