Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, this bring to question another problem with the new Venom. Without the white spider's emblem, there's simply no way to differentiate Venom from Riot, as they are practically identical. Riot's dark blue color is very hard not to mistake it with Venom's black.
    Riot's color is grey, not dark bkue, and i think the director said he was going to be much larger than Venom, so i believe that should help tell them apart.. But yeah, i 'd have prefered they chose another one of the Life Foundatin symbiotes as the main antagonist like Phage or Lasher since they are more different than Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Yeah that's something I brought up a little bit back which hopefully get remedied for the actual film. Riot is going to be much bigger and has a few differences facially, but if we would've just seen Riot without context, you wouldn't notice.

My hope is that since at least three symbiotes are in the film (Venom, Riot, what could be Scream or Phage) is that the trailer is keeping their appearances secret and so we only see Riot. Kind of keeping the other Lifefoundation symbiotes under secrecy so they don't blow their load before October.

We do know an unknown female is bonded to a symbiote in the film so perhaps that is Scream or Agony. We also see a guy what is likely having a painful encounter with one of the aliens, so this could be another member of the LF symbiotes should he survive. I'm assuming he would if our main bad guy knows that they are symbiotic, assuming he doesn't find out through Eddie.

At least three people are being experimented on. Riot is confirmed and an unknown woman is shooting alien goop spikes so theirs whomever she is. Assuming the other 3 survive that would be the 5 assuming they kept the same names; Riot, Phage, Agony, Scream, Lasher. So potentially should Riot be kept the same, we might have the other aliens to make up for that.
    I dont know if were getting all five, but we see a yellow symbiote in the containment that's proabably Scream, and the woman in the trailer, the one that shoot spikes is has a blueish symbiote so she could very wel be Agony

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Alive as of Deadpool versus Carnage.
    Ok my bad. i haven't read Dp vs Carnage. good to know
    X-Men Forever

Seems like the Venom movie will be rated PG-13, even though they said they will try to get away with as much as possible i'm still a little dissapointed.
    Last edited by Imago; 08-09-2018 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    Seems like the Venom movie will be rated PG-13, even though they said they will try to get away with as much as possible i'm still a little dissapointed.
    seems like the reason why is that they eventually want to crossover the mcu spiderman into the movies or vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    seems like the reason why is that they eventually want to crossover the mcu spiderman into the movies or vice versa
    Yeah.. a crossover that wont happen if the Venom movie doesn't do well (the same goes to the hundreds of spin-offs they are announcing), and i believe a PG-13 rating will hurt this movie. I think the real reason is they are afraid of box office numbers if it's R rated, but there are a lot cases of R-rated movies that did great in October.. like "It" did last year.

Who doesnt want to watch this guy maim some people..

"Like a turd in the wind" - actually the worst writing in a superhero film, ever
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

mm... I like that still.

Quote Originally Posted by Imago View Post
    Yeah.. a crossover that wont happen if the Venom movie doesn't do well (the same goes to the hundreds of spin-offs they are announcing), and i believe a PG-13 rating will hurt this movie. I think the real reason is they are afraid of box office numbers if it's R rated, but there are a lot cases of R-rated movies that did great in October.. like "It" did last year.

Who doesnt want to watch this guy maim some people..

...where's his other arm? Haha

I must be the one of the very few people who would rather have a PG-13 Venom then an R-rated one.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I must be the one of the very few people who would rather have a PG-13 Venom then an R-rated one.
    I'm on the neutral side. It's fine if they make it R-rated, it's also fine if they make it PG-13. Venom can work in both. Same goes for Wolverine. Deadpool is one the few I would say that really needs R-rating, and that's only for his solo outing.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Eminem has provided a song for the soundtrack, and it's also included on his surprise album that he released today

https://goradiomn.com/eminem-drops-s...lbum-kamikaze/

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    mm... I like that still.

because it's something both cheesy/nonsensical/crazy that Venom would say :P

I always liked the Venom comics where he wasn't afraid to ham it up a bit, just like I loved Venom in that fantastic Spider-Man game narrated by Stan Lee.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    "Like a turd in the wind" - actually the worst writing in a superhero film, ever
    Meh. Still better than the Martha thing.

iMan 42s

Honestly I'm pretty sure a lot of the goofier elements are being played up because Venom just doesn't play well to a general audience. Spider-man 3 already went through with that. In 2007 we ended up with a gimped version of the character because the darker and more serious elements the test audiences just didn't care for. For the reaction the GA got out of the Thanos snap of all things, I don't think they would play well with a darker/serious Venom at all.

Honestly I don't know what the middle ground is here. Maybe the Venom movie will turn out alright, here's hoping.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.