Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    What about domestic gross and inflation? Oh, I suppose we only talk about them when we don't like the movie.
    These are all important factors, and there are subtle aspects to global box office that affect the bottom line (studios sometimes get a lower percentage of money back) but Venom's been doing pretty well in the box office.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I think I may go watch it tomorrow, as that's the last day it plays anywhere near where I live.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I think I may go watch it tomorrow, as that's the last day it plays anywhere near where I live.
    IMO it's worth it.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    IMO it's worth it.
    Oh, I've already seen in twice already, I just want to do it one last time.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

BANNED

Kelly Marcel, one of the film's scriptwriters, will be penning the sequel. The film may need a new director though due to Reuben Fleischer's commitments to Zombieland 2

https://bloody-disgusting.com/comics...-new-director/

So I finally saw it.

It was... not good. Action was nice, but nothing really great. I liked the humour, but I'm not sure if all of it was intentional. It felt like almost a parody at times. Venom suddenly changing his views because of Eddie was laughable. Like, what has this guy shown or done anything for Venom to change his heart. Love interest, very poor. Villain, almost laughable. Plot structure was a mess. The worst "he/she/it dies but not really" twist ever.

I've heard people say, that it's bad but fun bad. I have to disagree. I thought it was just bad with a few enjoyable things.

And lastly, that Venom kiss was disgusting. Yuk.

BANNED

Ruben Fleischer will not be returning to direct the sequel, which starts production in November

https://www.cbr.com/report-venom-2-n...tion-november/