Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Ahem...As the saying goes:

WE. ARE. VENOM !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    That looks noice, hopefuly this time around they show Venom's face more than the actor who plays him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That looks noice, hopefuly this time around they show Venom's face more than the actor who plays him lol.
    Hardy's Venom voice also sounds on-point.

Though we still don't know whether the white Spider-Emblem is there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hardy's Venom voice also sounds on-point.
    Good thing they didn't go too deep in that "demonic filter" voice. Venomzilla from WoS was incomprehensible at times because they did just that.

Though we still don't know whether the white Spider-Emblem is there or not.
    He doesn't have it on that video at least:

Although it is possible he's just going to put the emblem later on, like in Ultimate Spider-Man game, think the comics did the same too.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Bruh, that's what Venom is supposed to look like! I wish his voice sounded more alien, but this look pretty great so far.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Real test is watching it. But its getting better actually seeing venom. I love rhe use of tendrils and i love hearing it speak. SM3 failed so i hope this does Venom justice. I hope the girl in the cage is the human host of Scream. Unle
    X-Men Forever

The whole thing is here:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Yikes. I don't know if that looks more like the Spawn movie effects, or Spider-Man 3's effects. But its not good, either way.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    The whole thing is here:

Huh. It's always been pronounced Sym-Bee-Ote, but now it's Sym-Bi-Ote. I don't see that catching on.

Is Tom Hardy doing the Symbiote voice? Because it sounds so different (and better) then his Brock voice. It almost sounds like Keith David.

Well, we know for sure there's two Symbiotes, probably the other one is the one Venom will fight in the climax.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yikes. I don't know if that looks more like the Spawn movie effects, or Spider-Man 3's effects. But its not good, either way.
    The effects are a bit troubling, but the movie release is several months away, so Sony has time to touch them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Huh. It's always been pronounced Sym-Bee-Ote, but now it's Sym-Bi-Ote. I don't see that catching on.

Is Tom Hardy doing the Symbiote voice? Because it sounds so different (and better) then his Brock voice. It almost sounds like Keith David.

Well, we know for sure there's two Symbiotes, probably the other one is the one Venom will fight in the climax.
    I think that a different actor is doing the symbiote voice, though I don't know who. Given the presence of the hosts, I wonder if we'll get to see the Life Foundation symbiotes in addition to Carnage.

This looks like it should be a Guyver movie, right?

The effects are a bit troubling, but the movie release is several months away, so Sony has time to touch them up.
    The voice is perfect, so I hope so.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I think that a different actor is doing the symbiote voice, though I don't know who. Given the presence of the hosts, I wonder if we'll get to see the Life Foundation symbiotes in addition to Carnage.
    Are you sure? It sounds like Hardy's Bane voice, except on steroids.

I thought the tendril animations looked a little off, especially for the mid-air motorcycle scene, but at least they function about how you'd expect them too.

But this was 100% an improvement from the teaser.