Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wonder Woman August Solicts

WONDER WOMAN #28
    Written by SHEA FONTANA • Art by DAVID MESSINA • Cover by JESUS MERINO • Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    “HEART OF THE AMAZON” part three! With the immediate threat subdued, Diana thought she could take time to help Etta Candy recover from her wounds…but will her presence put Etta in even more danger?

TRINITY #12
    Written by ROB WILLIAMS • Art and cover by CLAY MANN • Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    “DARK DESTINY” part one! Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman must turn to the mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine when Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro are sacrificed into the depths of the Pandora Pits by Circe and Ra’s al Ghul.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trinity sounds good!

Nice to see Etta getting a spotlight .

Curious to see Diana interact with Artemis here.

Is WW monthly now?

Like the cover for WW and Trinity sounds good, hope to see her interact quite a lot with Artemis and I like that she will interact with the mystic side of the DCU again.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Is WW monthly now?.
    Thankfully not. #29 is still in the full solicits.

Had me worried there for a minute...

Trinity sounds chaotic and Trinity-ful. Seriously, we get Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman, then Red Hood/Artemis/Bizarro, plus Zatanna/Constantine/Deadman... and finally, Circe/Ra's al Ghul/Luthor (who I'm assuming will be in it with the two former).

That cover for WW #28 isn't my favorite. I am interested to see what mercs are sent to go after Diana. Hopefully at least *someone* from her past since there's 5 of 'em. Etta needs a design change soon, though.

Anyone have any idea who the female in the bottom right is for this Supergirl cover?

I'm hoping for a WW rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That cover for WW #28 isn't my favorite. I am interested to see what mercs are sent to go after Diana. Hopefully at least *someone* from her past since there's 5 of 'em. Etta needs a design change soon, though.
    It would be as good a place as any to bring in Kung.

I also saw that Tim Seeley is writing that month's issue of Hellblazer. If he's taking over for a run, there goes my hopes of coming onto WW. Though it may mean I will have to add Hellblazer to my pull list now.

Anyone have any idea who the female in the bottom right is for this Supergirl cover?

I was wondering who she was too. She's the only one I don't recognize. I'm guessing (and hoping) it's Nasthalthia "Call me Nasty" Luthor though, or maybe Black Flame.

I love that Orlando uses obscure Wondy rogues, but Supergirl is the one place I'd rather not see them. Kara's got a lot of weird old foes I'd rather he use.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I was wondering who she was too. She's the only one I don't recognize. I'm guessing (and hoping) it's Nasthalthia "Call me Nasty" Luthor though, or maybe Black Flame.

I love that Orlando uses obscure Wondy rogues, but Supergirl is the one place I'd rather not see them. Kara's got a lot of weird old foes I'd rather he use.
    Hmm, but there's Magog and Solomon Grundy and... Miss Martian? No idea who that she-Braniac is.

I really want to see Emerald Empress battle WW at some point, too.

Hmm, but there's Magog and Solomon Grundy and... Miss Martian? No idea who that she-Braniac is.

I think that's supposed to be Indigo.

True, I'd rather see a WW rogue instead of Grundy. Guess I would have liked his spot to go to Satan Girl (I love that name so much lol) or something.

I think that's Indigo, from the Winick Outsiders series?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Trinity sounds chaotic and Trinity-ful. Seriously, we get Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman, then Red Hood/Artemis/Bizarro, plus Zatanna/Constantine/Deadman... and finally, Circe/Ra's al Ghul/Luthor (who I'm assuming will be in it with the two former).

I think it might be the old Supergirl rogue known as Psi but I could be wrong.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Fantastic Member

I read that it was indigo in the Solicts.

WONDER WOMAN #29
    Written by SHEA FONTANA • Art by DAVID MESSINA • Cover by JESUS MERINO • Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
    “HEART OF THE AMAZON” part four! No single bounty hunter would be enough to draw blood from Wonder Woman—which is why the cabal that’s so desperate to get their hands on Amazon DNA has sent five!
    On sale AUGUST 23 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • FC • RATED T

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Etta spotlight and no barbra ann in sight? looks like that relationship won't have a happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Etta spotlight and no barbra ann in sight? looks like that relationship won't have a happy ending
    I think Barbara Ann's going to be Cheetah for awhile, considering all of the pathos that Mr. Rucka invested in establishing her motivations and backstory. Maybe, Artemis or Doc Julia will fill Bar's spot in 'Diana's Army'.

I don't like that Rucka's Circe won't be followed up, but, living with Goth Pippy Circe is better, than bringing back Cupcake-head Clown Circe. I'm fine, over here.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 05-24-2017 at 02:59 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!