Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I think Barbara Ann's going to be Cheetah for awhile, considering all of the pathos that Mr. Rucka invested in establishing her motivations and backstory. Maybe, Artemis or Doc Julia will fill Bar's spot in 'Diana's Army'.

I don't like that Rucka's Circe won't be followed up, but, living with Goth Pippy Circe is better, than bringing back Cupcake-head Clown Circe. I'm fine, over here.
    Isn't Circe a sorceress? Maybe she switches appearances as much as she wants

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Isn't Circe a sorceress? Maybe she switches appearances as much as she wants
    Yeah, but, I want Who-Circe to be the permanent Circe, for a while. This new Circe was a sorceress-for-hire - more of sinister, slightly eccentric, travelling 'doctor', ..than a cold-blooded assassin. She worked in this last arc, because Rucka gave her a very specific reason for being there and for joining Godwatch, ..and future writers should take note of that. This new Circe is a sorceress-for-hire - a sinister, slightly eccentric, magic-based Doctor Who. Circe, as used in the WW comic, needs structure, and Rucka gave her that.

Though we'll probably never see her again...brilliant. Well played...
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 05-25-2017 at 01:05 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!