Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Star Wars character you would like to see get a maxi series?

What character in all the Star Wars mythos would you like to see get a 6-12 issue series focusing on, from the most well knowns to the most obscure. I have no doubt the franchise will be mined for all the valuable content it can be monetized for so what would you guys like to see published/highlighted?

My choice is Exar Kun, I have loved the character since the Tales of the Jedi Dark Horse run. I am a fan of the Sith Lords and Exar is my 2nd favorite behind Vader.

BANNED

No more villain books please.

Nomi Sunrider from the same era is a lot more interesting.

Also, more Tag and Bink.

A big story after ROTJ featuring Han, Chewy, and Leia and Lando if they want, as main characters that would break some new ground. Make some new history in the SW universe that would be interesting and keep us reading. It could go on 6, 12 or even 24 issues if they are creative and not trying to just add filler.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I would like to see Rey and Kylo in the comics.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I would like to see Rey and Kylo in the comics.
    While not a maxi series, per say, IDW is doing an anthology series called Star Wars Adventures. TFA characters like Rey and Kylo have been shown on the marketing art, so it's a good bet that they'll get some stories in that series.

Depending on what the movies tell and show, getting a limited series about Kylo's fall and defection to the First Order could be neat when the trilogy wraps up.

Kun and Nomi are part of the "Legends" continuity, but it's still possible that like Thrawn they can be re-integrated with some modifications. I doubt Kun's role in the "Jedi Academy" trilogy would work (as I doubt Luke's academy was still on Yavin IV) but perhaps him still being an ancient Sith Lord-and perhaps the inspiration for Darth Maul's double bladed saber-still can be.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

iMan 42s

I'd like a return of Rahm Kota.

I really like the idea of Kota being a Jedi whom had his own militia instead of clones and even getting blinded by an upstart Sith only to train him into a Jedi or something that remotely passes for one. I'd love to see it happen like the Force Unleashed but from Kota's perspective as he could offer a deeper insight to wartime Jedi, and offer a more rounded view on clones instead of the predominant blind acceptance.
    Perhaps a story building up to the Tie Fighter construction facility or maybe his time as a blind force sensitive but without a lightsaber would be a cool thing to explore. Kota offers a ton of insight into pre-war Jedi lifestyle that it seems worth exploring especially in how he wouldn't use the clones.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Definitely Ventress

We could get her solo series inbetween her leaving the Jedi order and explore that time inbetween that and becoming a Nightsister

Would love to see one for Darth Malgus as well

BANNED

Quinlan Vos, i really like him and he sold a great amount of comics for Dark Horse so he's a safe bet, right Marvel ? lol so bring him back to new canon comics.

I also like Kyle Katarn but he's no more with The Rogue One film and all... :/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritualcramp View Post
    Definitely Ventress
    Oooo yeah, I'd like to see her get her own solo book
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Bodhi Rook or Finn, or both.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

More Leia please.

Rey when IX is done.

Ashoka. The Clone Troopers from Republic Commando. Yoda pre-Clone Wars ... but not a padawan ... maybe when he became a knight.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Amazing Member

Has to be Zayne Carrick for me since I never get tired of reading about his adventures.

I'd be pleased if John Jackson Miller was able to write a revival/reboot/whatever of his Knight Errant series. (I'm under the impression that the canon history of the Sith might make the original comics' versions of the Sith problematic, but there could be workarounds.)

A Vos (or even Aayla) series could be interesting, especially if Ostrander is brought in to write it.

I'm thinking we might get something about Maz, especially if she shows up in the new Han Solo movie (Lupita hasn't been announced as part of the cast to my knowledge, but it's still in production so who knows) as well as 8.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth