Default My Star Wars Comics wish list

I'm behind in buying/collecting my TPB's of the new Marvel Star Wars releases.

I would love to see some stories addressing the vast time span between ROTJ and the Force Awakens. That's quite a bit of years!
    I'd like to see how Luke got to be where he currently is. All the battles, something happening, etc.

Would love to see some additional battles with the Rebels mopping up the Imperials.

I've got a busy imagination at times when I'm in the reading mood. You could have all kinds of news series, I think.

Opinions?
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

BANNED

I just want Marvel to give John Ostrander a couple of books. I'm not even picky about what or whom he'd write about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    I'm behind in buying/collecting my TPB's of the new Marvel Star Wars releases.

I would love to see some stories addressing the vast time span between ROTJ and the Force Awakens. That's quite a bit of years!
    I'd like to see how Luke got to be where he currently is. All the battles, something happening, etc.

Would love to see some additional battles with the Rebels mopping up the Imperials.

I've got a busy imagination at times when I'm in the reading mood. You could have all kinds of news series, I think.

Opinions?
    Technically, the Shattered Empire and Poe Dameron series would fit the bill (only read the first and it was pretty weak, but whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Technically, the Shattered Empire and Poe Dameron series would fit the bill (only read the first and it was pretty weak, but whatever).
    I actually own Shattered Empire HC but haven't read it yet. Eventually will pick up Poe D.

You would think there would be a ton more stories to tell though.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    I actually own Shattered Empire HC but haven't read it yet. Eventually will pick up Poe D.

You would think there would be a ton more stories to tell though.
    Poe is pretty good.

Marvel was told they have wait till Disney finishes 9 in order to go full-on rise and fall of the New Republic.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

While I do want them to continue building the story between Episodes VI and VII (Shattered Empire and the Aftermath novels plus Poe and Bloodline help, but we need more), what I REALLY want is something set in the ancient past.

In the old Legends days, my favourite stories were Tales of the Jedi (comics) and Knights of the Old Republic (games and comics).

We know that there were ancient conflicts between Jedi and Sith, fought in the millennia before the Old Republic crumbled and gave way to the Galactic Republic we see in the prequels. I want to see these explored, and I think a visual medium like a comic is the best way to go.

I don't know who I'd want to write it, but I'd suggest Esad Ribic to draw. His recent work on Thor: God of Thunder and Secret Wars makes me think he's be great on a sci-fi epic conflict featuring fleet and starfighter battles in space (star wars, as it were), battles between massive ground armies, and lightsaber fights.