Deathstroke #22
    Detective Comics #962-963
    The Flash #28-29
    Green Arrow #28-29
    Green Arrow Annual #1
    Green Lanterns #28-29
    Hal Jordan & The GL Corps #26-27
    Justice League #26-27
    JLA #12-13 (the return of Ray Palmer *and* Ivan Reis--assuming Reis isn't yanked off of the book and replaced by a fill-in like last time)
    Legion of Super-Heroes by Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning, Vol. 1 TPB
    Mister Miracle #1
    Nightwing #26-27
    Supergirl #12
    Supergirl Annual #1
    Superman #28-29
    Teen Titans #11
    Titans #14 (may be my last arc on Titans; I'm over what Abnett & Booth are doing unless they bring on a new artist)
    Trinity #12
    Wonder Woman #29 (only 1 issue this month instead of 2? Hmm...)

Thoughts:

- "Dark Multiverse?" I guess in comics there needs to be a dark version of everything, although I admit the concept sounds interesting depending on how it's handled.

- That Mera cover is simply divine .

- Batman in Blue Beelte? I hope we get some good banter between him, Jaime, and Ted .

- Dr. Light is back and fighting Slade's team (Team Defiance)? I'm wondering if this is classic villain Dr. Light or if there's some trappings of his New 52 self?

- Sounds like in the conclusion of Barry's fight with Reverse-Flash he's infected by the negative Speed Force. I'm wondering how this will impact Iris and Wally?

- I'm curious to see how Percy writes Superman and Batman and their dynamic with Green Arrow, especially the latter. The only Leaguers left to team-up with, then, would be Aquaman, Cyborg, and of course Green Lantern.

- I guess it wouldn't be a Green Arrow Christmas if all of Ollie's friends and allies weren't trying to kill him. I'm glad we're finally getting some follow-up on Diggle, Merlyn, and Shado though.

- So the two rookie Green Lanterns have gone back in time and now have to train the first Green Lanterns. Now that's an ironic situation if ever I'd heard of one.

- The GL's and the New Gods together again, eh? I wonder how what's going on here will jive with what King is doing?

- Seeley on Constantine should be a good fit, though I'm wondering what inspired this creative team change?

- Glad we're finally getting around to finding Ray.

- Man, I knew Waller was going off the rails in this run, but I didn't know it was that bad .

- So I guess Manta reveals that he's Jackson's father. Is he ever going to meet Aquaman at this rate?

- Garth being so prominent on that cover leaves me to think he's either the traitor or will actually get some focus in this arc. Which means it's probably the former...

- They're doing another Suicide Squad special? Did those actually sell well?

All-New Member

that SUPERMAN #29 cover For a second I thought superboy prime was back

BANNED

My Pull List (Just issues, not including trades):

Aquaman
    Detective Comics
    New Super-Man
    Mister Miracle
    Green Arrow
    Green Lanterns
    Titans
    Teen Titans
    Red Hood and the Outlaws

BANNED

I can think believe they haven't cancelled anything yet. There is no reason for some of those books to still be going, unless they're just placeholders until they can release some new books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I can think believe they haven't cancelled anything yet. There is no reason for some of those books to still be going, unless they're just placeholders until they can release some new books.
    If nothing getting cancelled means New Super-Man doesn't get cancelled, I'm perfectly okay with that.

Spectacular Member

Nick Bradshaw drawing Paul Kirk Manhunter! WHOOOO!!! Seriously this is one my most anticipated books of 2017.

I've been thinking about getting on the GL books and Fall of the Gods sounds like a great time to start.

Saw on twitter that Rob Williams is only writing Action for one month. Bummer, I've really like Suicide Squad recently.

Metal is $5 without any extra pages. Screw that. Comics are too expensive already.

Batman 28 & 29
    Green Arrow 28 & 29
    Red Hood and the Outlaws 13
    Superman 28 & 29
    Super Sons 7

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    If nothing getting cancelled means New Super-Man doesn't get cancelled, I'm perfectly okay with that.
    Yep. I would legit cry over a good book like that being cancelled.

DCU:
    Aquaman #27 (I really love Sejic's art, hope to see him draw a Wonder Woman book some day).
    Batman #28-29
    Dark Nights Metal #1 (Better be no ads with a $4.99 cover price and only 32 pages)
    DC Bombshells #32-33
    Deathstroke #22
    Detective Comics #962-963
    Green Lanterns #28-29 (Loved the first Lantern reveal in issue #23, so I'm very excited for this arc)
    Mister Miracle #1
    New Super-Man #14
    Suicide Sqaud #23-24
    Superman #28-29
    The Flash #28-29
    Wonder Woman #28-29

Hanna-Barbera:
    Future Quest Showcase #1
    Scooby Apocalypse #16

Young Animal:
    Cave Caron #11
    Shade, The Changing Girl #11

Maybes:
    Action Comics #985-986
    Trinity #12
    Mother Panic #10 (Really haven't enjoyed this since Shawn Crystal took over arc duties, just hasn't felt the same)
    Super Sons #7 (if I decide to pick up this month's issue)

Dropped:
    Batwoman (Pull was getting too big, so switching this to trades)
    Doom Patrol (Haven't got what good about this book after 5 issues, just seems incredibly dull to me)
    Justice League of America (Zero regrets about this, probably the most disappointing Rebirth book I've tried)

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Seeley on Constantine should be a good fit, though I'm wondering what inspired this creative team change?
    Simon Oliver's current run on Hellblazer doesn't seem to be very popular, and the book sells less with every issue. I think DC might be trying to revitalize interest and sales in Hellblazer by placing one of their bigger names on the books after Oliver wraps up his story.

For me:
    Definitely-
    FUTURE QUEST SHOWCASE #1
    MISTER MIRACLE #1
    BUG!: THE ADVENTURES OF FORAGER #4
    CAVE CARSON HAS A CYBERNETIC EYE #11
    DOOM PATROL #8
    MOTHER PANIC #10
    SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL #11

Maybe-
    THE NEW GODS SPECIAL #1
    DARKSEID SPECIAL #1
    THE BLACK RACER AND SHILO NORMAN SPECIAL #1

Oh, and I finally dropped Titans to focus on the Young Animal books.

Also...
    Is it me... or does it look like Vertigo is winding down?
    Of the four listed, one ends in August, one ends in October and another ends in December... The only one left will be Astro City.

Glad we now have Young Animal.
    But Vertigo took a hit with the New52 merge and the loss of Berger, and then Bond.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

The Flash #28/29
    Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #26/27
    Superman #28/29 (This next arc sounds really interesting. I love the cover with yellow lantern Superman.)
    Super Sons #7
    Teen Titans #11
    Trinity #12 (So hyped! I love Zatanna, Constantine and Dead Man~!!)
    Mister Miracle #1 (Awwwww YISS!!)
    Doom Patrol #8
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Last issue of Gotham Academy.
    But I'll bet we'll see it return in either a mini or OGN to give Scholastic more material to sell.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.