Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    am i really supposed to take this dialogue seriously? pietro is the one who got his disturbed sister to wipe out the mutant race in one fell swoop. he has no moral authority here.
    He got his disturbed sister to create a reality where mutants ruled. It was after Magneto found out the truth and killed Pietro, that Wanda did the 'No more mutants' thing.
    A house is not a home without books or cats.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcMuffin View Post
    I've not done much research into the matter, but what kind of bigoted things does he get up to with his money? Is he a big donor to right wing groups?
    A Board member of NOM

Laws against homosexual behavior should remain on the books, not to be indiscriminately enforced against anyone who happens to be caught violating them, but to be used when necessary to send a clear message that those who flagrantly violate society's regulation of sexual behavior cannot be permitted to remain as acceptable, equal citizens within that society.
    [W]hen government is the enemy of marriage, then the people who are actually creating successful marriages have no choice but to change governments, by whatever means is made possible or necessary… Regardless of law, marriage has only one definition, and any government that attempts to change it is my mortal enemy. I will act to destroy that government and bring it down….

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    not since he was forcing her to huff terrigen gas to get high.
    He didn't make her breathe the Terrigen mists to get high, it was to give her powers. While I'm not endorsing Pietro's actions, I think he had good intentions. He didn't set out to make his daughter a junkie, but make her belong in her family of super-powered beings.
    Also, they last met in the Mighty Avengers / Realm of Kings crossover.