Default CGC Display Case Question

Do the CGC cases or bags they are sealed in under the slabs have UV protection? If not, does anyone recommended getting a display case stand with added UV protection? My cases won't be displayed near a window, but they will be exposed to house lights.

Quote Originally Posted by finalfan7asy View Post
    Do the CGC cases or bags they are sealed in under the slabs have UV protection? If not, does anyone recommended getting a display case stand with added UV protection? My cases won't be displayed near a window, but they will be exposed to house lights.
    No UV protection. Yep, get a display case with UV protection.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    No UV protection. Yep, get a display case with UV protection.
    Will do. Thanks!

Any case recommendations?

Maybe this?

http://www.thecollectorsresource.com

Sorry, on iPhone so hard to research.

The CGC forums have a lot more recommendations. I even remember seeing one with a nice wood finish that was part comic book box (~10 CGC books or so) and part display frame.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Maybe this?

http://www.thecollectorsresource.com

Sorry, on iPhone so hard to research.

The CGC forums have a lot more recommendations. I even remember seeing one with a nice wood finish that was part comic book box (~10 CGC books or so) and part display frame.
    Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.