Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default August 2017 solicitations

Solicits are out.
    http://www.newsarama.com/34594-marve...citations.html

Sam Wilson is cancelled. The Steve Rogers book is now just called Captain America and inherits Sam's slightly higher numbering.

"Please join us for one final trip around the universe." - Silver Surfer is a goner.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-23-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Deadpool #35
    Daredevil #25
    Old Man Logan #27

And most likely:

Defenders #4
    Astonishing X-Men #2

Extraordinary Member

UNCANNY AVENGERS #26
    JIM ZUB (W) • SEAN IZAAKSE (A)
    Cover by R.B. SILVA
    THE WITCH IS BACK!
    • Wanda Maximoff has returned to the Avengers at last!
    • But not everyone on the team is happy about it…
    • At the same time, an old foe returns and our heroes’ lives are thrown upside down!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Again with the Scarlet Witch/Rogue bickering? I was really hoping they would be done with this crap.

Uncanny Avengers 26 cover.jpg

Also I'm looking forward to the Captain America by Mark Waid omnibus, though 1328 pages is way too much. I guess they felt they had to pack all the material into one book, because it's often hard to get the green light for a second volume if the first doesn't sell.

Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #444-454, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1998) #1-23, IRON MAN/CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL ’98, CAPTAIN AMERICA: SENTINEL OF LIBERTY #1-12 and ROUGH CUT, and material from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE LEGEND and CAPTAIN AMERICA: RED, WHITE & BLUE.
    1,328 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    Last edited by gurkle; 05-23-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Niffleheim

INHUMANS: ONCE AND FUTURE KINGS #1 (of 5)
    LOCKJAW: DOG DAYS #1
    MIGHTY THOR #22
    SPIDER-MEN II #2 (of 5)
    SPIDER-MAN #19
    MS. MARVEL #21
    BLACK BOLT #4
    MOON GIRL AND DEVIL DINOSAUR #22
    NICK FURY #5
    SILVER SURFER #14
    BLACK PANTHER #17
    ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #7
    ALL-NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #8
    THANOS #10
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

From the Blue solicits it sounds like Emma is just a straight up villain, that would disappointing, willing to wait and see. Rogue and Scarlet Witch might be coming into conflict in UA, didn't they hug it out in the first volume? Kittylossus in Gold, gross. Yardin's Jean Grey covers and Torque's Astonishing variant look gorgeous.

Occupy is finally gone.

Iceman #4
    America #6
    Classic X-Men Omnibus (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Solicits are out.
    http://www.newsarama.com/34594-marve...citations.html

Sam Wilson is cancelled. The Steve Rogers book is now just called Captain America and inherits Sam's slightly higher numbering.

"Please join us for one final trip around the universe." - Silver Surfer is a goner.
    I think it's the other way around. Steve's book is cancelled, and Sam's book is just called Captain America. It's what I was fearing about this storyline. Completely change steve, make him a fascist, and the "nice guy" we knew was only a result of cosmic cube tampering. Then have him be the ultimate villain for the new, true captain america to beat. Which Sam should have no chance of doing but whatever. Steve gets humiliated and dragged through the mud all to support Sam. This is a Sam Wilson rising story, not a Steve Rogers story. And Marvel, because they have shown recently time and again, they do not care for their original character are using Steve as a stepping stone for Sam. No way Steve wins that fight and emerges as the new cap, no way. It wouldn't make sense with the story they're telling us.

Oh, so Bendis is now making the Tony Stark AI the villain in Invincible Iron Man, great. I guess putting the real one in a coma and murdering Rhodey wasn't enough for him.

Just Secret Empire and X-Men Blue/Gold for me looks like.

Reconsidering following Secret Empire if it is still the MCU and Champions show, the buildup had so much promise.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Oh, so Bendis is now making the Tony Stark AI the villain in Invincible Iron Man, great. I guess putting the real one in a coma and murdering Rhodey wasn't enough for him.

The final villain for that volume, I bet. The real Tony's probably back in Legacy. Ironheart will either get a self titled comic, or just be a supporting character in Tony's book (and probably also on the Champions). She'll obviously need a replacement AI though. Tony and Rhodey shared Friday, so she might just end up using her.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by RebirthgotmebackintoDC View Post
    I think it's the other way around. Steve's book is cancelled, and Sam's book is just called Captain America. It's what I was fearing about this storyline. Completely change steve, make him a fascist, and the "nice guy" we knew was only a result of cosmic cube tampering. Then have him be the ultimate villain for the new, true captain america to beat. Which Sam should have no chance of doing but whatever. Steve gets humiliated and dragged through the mud all to support Sam. This is a Sam Wilson rising story, not a Steve Rogers story. And Marvel, because they have shown recently time and again, they do not care for their original character are using Steve as a stepping stone for Sam. No way Steve wins that fight and emerges as the new cap, no way. It wouldn't make sense with the story they're telling us.
    Steve will be Captain America in Legacy so I don't see him becoming a Sam villain.

Spectacular Member

I want it to be steve's book and stay like that in the legacy relaunch.

America and Hawkeye sound like they might be having a stealth crossover.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post

Ok i think that is shitty,rhodey's death was so bad i want him and tony to be back now