Incredible Member

Default Stan Lee Comic Signatures

Hey everyone,

I'm really interested in buying an Amazing Spider-Man comic written and signed by Stan the Man. I'd prefer it to be a Ditko issue, but I'm not looking to spend a fortune so I'm also willing to compromise.

I've scoured eBay and it just doesn't feel safe. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a signed Stan Lee comic from?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm really interested in buying an Amazing Spider-Man comic written and signed by Stan the Man. I'd prefer it to be a Ditko issue, but I'm not looking to spend a fortune so I'm also willing to compromise.

I've scoured eBay and it just doesn't feel safe. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy a signed Stan Lee comic from?
    If the book is a graded CGC book, you can reference the number on their website to make sure it's legit. I only buy from sellers with great ratings and lots of sells. Haven't had any issues. Good luck!

You could try a respected retailer like Dynamic Forces, but it will still be expensive.

If you live near DC, there's a meet and greet package for AwesomeCon June 16-June 18, although that's still a few hundred dollars.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets