Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Yah I suspect that Terror and Panic were also being guarded against by the Amazons. Thus, they couldn't go to Themiscyra without being allowed by the patrons.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yah I suspect that Terror and Panic were also being guarded against by the Amazons. Thus, they couldn't go to Themiscyra without being allowed by the patrons.
    That actually doesn't nake a whole lot of sense to me.

If the wanted Phobos and Deimos to get there, why guard against it? If they can ONLY get there if the patriots allow it, knowledge or not,mwhere is the threat.

And if ares could keep them out, it's seems to me like he would have.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Sometimes I think about the mind radio. I mean even if she couldn't return , she could still talk to her mother

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Sometimes I think about the mind radio. I mean even if she couldn't return , she could still talk to her mother
    Yes, Mizzy! Mental radio is one of the many things, wrongly dismissed as silly, that made Paradise Island so special. That's been missing, too long, from the WW comic.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Spectacular Member

gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd that amazing issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved ares and aphrodite!!!! I remember this

I would like to see eros again !!!

and harmonia! goddess of harmony
    Last edited by Kalethas31; 06-07-2017 at 10:13 PM.

While I think it took way too long to get to this point, it was still an excellent issue. I would have love it if the story line wasn't so drawn out but it is what it is. I just love Liam Sharp's art! He draws my favorite Ares.