Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Of course Damian is legally Bruce's son. I'm sure Bruce S**T;s but just cos it is never shown doesn't mean he doesn't. I mean come on there are things that don't need to be shown. The whole of Gotham knows Damian Wayne we see Bruce telling the press about his son so yes Damian's legal status is Bruce Wayne's son
    I know that he has this status, I just meant that it is not clear when he got this status.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I know that he has this status, I just meant that it is not clear when he got this status.
    Well, Bruce is supposed to be a playboy--it's not a far fetch that he might have gotten a woman pregnant and for whatever reason he's now raising the child as a single father.

So far I know, in preFP, Bruce had:

Dick (who was adopted as an adult if I'm not mistaken), Jason, Tim, Cass and Damian.

But in N52/Rebirth is Dick, Jason and Damian, I believe. Tynion make Bruce adopt Cassandra, pull the trigger man

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Great job Aahz, summarizing that all. This is why I stick with and defer to Pre-FP continuity, because it's all pretty settled and simple.

Dick, Jason, Tim, and I guess Cass...adopted. Damian as legal biological son, as is suggested enough in Morrison's run like when he takes a public role at Wayne Enterprises, etc.
    Thanks for clarifying that pre-FP those 5 were all adopted. I agree that it's much clearer before every thing for rebooted. I wonder why it took so long for him to adopt Dick though?

Quote Originally Posted by elenita View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that pre-FP those 5 were all adopted. I agree that it's much clearer before every thing for rebooted. I wonder why it took so long for him to adopt Dick though?
    In universe it was because he felt he was stepping into the Grayson's territory iirc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by elenita View Post
    I don't know if these pre-FP adoptions are still valid canon. I believe there was some indication in Rebirth that Jason's adoption still stands, in that story wherever with Batman going out with Red Hood and Damian.