Hey, people. I know there are some of us who don't really go outside this forum, so I thought I'd post a thread here to let you guys know what's going on.

For those of you who haven't followed the story? Zack Snyder's daughter committed suicide back in March. Snyder tried to bury himself in work on the Justice League movie in order to cope, but he recently reached the decision that he needed to step away from the project in order to be with his family. Joss Whedon will be in charge of finishing the post-production of the movie in Snyder's stead.

Sadly, this tragedy has not stopped various Internet trolls from continuing to spew vitriol at Snyder. Some have gone so far as to celebrate this tragedy as if Snyder somehow deserves this because he dared to make a couple movies that they didn't like.

Over on the DC Board, we decided to write up an open letter expressing sympathy and support for Mr. Snyder and his family. Bogotazo has putt the letter in a Dropbox account and CBR members can sign their names in the comments section.

If you want to show a little Wonder Woman-worthy compassion to a family suffering a crushing loss, please add your signature to the letter. Whether you like Snyder's movies or not should not be relevant. No one deserves to suffer such a terrible loss.

The link to the letter can be found on this thread in the DC Board. Most of us are signing with both our real names as well as our CBR usernames. It's up to you how you sign.

Link. http://community.comicbookresources....-(sign-inside)