Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    This looks really good. Excited to see more harley being a hero.
    Like that Harley has her New Yawk accent again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    So Dick and Harley are gonna bang right? What is it with Bruce Timm and these really weird pairings? dude has some disturbing fantasies
    better than tumblr. looking forward to the movie.

Spectacular Member

I'm just not used to seeing Harley Quinn without Joker. I know they were terrible for each other, but you have to admit that would have been cute. It could have been a Harley Quinn / Batman team-up to stop Joker from doing something crazier than usual. He totally could have beat Ivy and Flouronic in the evil schemes category. That would have been nice and classic, with Sorkin or Strong voicing Harley.

I also don't like that Harley seems to have replaced the Joker in his classic roles. Of course he would probably never genuinely play anti-hero, but OOC moments don't look that bad on the Joker if he's portrayed as a wildcard character like he was in the past. I would like to see something like in Arkham games, where Joker accidentally infects himself with the rest of the city and has to depend on a team-up with Batman to get help. I really don't think it would be that out of character for the clown. I would also like to see an Emperor Joker movie, though. I don't like the fact that Harley's stealing the spotlight. She's a much younger character than Joker, and she wasn't even originally in the comic books. I would love it if DC unofficially put Harley and Joker back together by having them both continue to appear in the same movies, cartoon shows, comics, etc. I know it's a terrible relationship, and they should both friend zone each other, but they work together so well!

I'm going to assume the only reason Joker isn't in this movie is because they couldn't get Mark Hamill to do the voice? Sorry, but Joker is as good a character as Harley, and he makes a great supervillain. Poison Ivy isn't anywhere near as crazy as Mr. J. I even would have settled for a cameo appearance from Joker doing something unrelated.
    Last edited by kcomics; 05-29-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Harley has been using helium gas and caught the flu at the same time.

BANNED

Not sure what to think of this movie, Is Batman and Harley Quinn a 25th anniversary movie for Batman: The Animated Series?. Is it DCAU or not?.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcomics View Post
    I'm just not used to seeing Harley Quinn without Joker. I know they were terrible for each other, but you have to admit that would have been cute. It could have been a Harley Quinn / Batman team-up to stop Joker from doing something crazier than usual. He totally could have beat Ivy and Flouronic in the evil schemes category. That would have been nice and classic, with Sorkin or Strong voicing Harley.

I also don't like that Harley seems to have replaced the Joker in his classic roles. Of course he would probably never genuinely play anti-hero, but OOC moments don't look that bad on the Joker if he's portrayed as a wildcard character like he was in the past. I would like to see something like in Arkham games, where Joker accidentally infects himself with the rest of the city and has to depend on a team-up with Batman to get help. I really don't think it would be that out of character for the clown. I would also like to see an Emperor Joker movie, though. I don't like the fact that Harley's stealing the spotlight. She's a much younger character than Joker, and she wasn't even originally in the comic books. I would love it if DC unofficially put Harley and Joker back together by having them both continue to appear in the same movies, cartoon shows, comics, etc. I know it's a terrible relationship, and they should both friend zone each other, but they work together so well!

I'm going to assume the only reason Joker isn't in this movie is because they couldn't get Mark Hamill to do the voice? Sorry, but Joker is as good a character as Harley, and he makes a great supervillain. Poison Ivy isn't anywhere near as crazy as Mr. J. I even would have settled for a cameo appearance from Joker doing something unrelated.

she been without the joker for 7 years now

they no longer date
    he still resides in phyce a little but
    she pretty much been breakin free of his influence for a while now

Looks good, DC animation has been awful recently so hopefully this breaks the trend.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    she been without the joker for 7 years now

they no longer date
    he still resides in phyce a little but
    she pretty much been breakin free of his influence for a while now

She has? Wow, I don't read the comics that much. I thought she maybe took a break from the Joker. I didn't know they were completely separated. The games made it look like the only way Harley could separate from Joker permanently is if one of them died.

I really am surprised, because Harley stayed with the Joker in the cartoon series and the comics for years.
    Last edited by kcomics; 05-29-2017 at 10:33 AM.

BANNED

Did the makers say this is a DCAU Batman movie?, Is this like a more mature take on the animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Did the makers say this is a DCAU Batman movie?, Is this like a more mature take on the animated series.
    I don't think they've said whether this actually takes place in the DCAU, but that they're going for the feel of the DCAU or nodding to it with the character designs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    So Dick and Harley are gonna bang right? What is it with Bruce Timm and these really weird pairings? dude has some disturbing fantasies
    I'm sure he'll find a way to write Batman and Harley together. It's Bruce Timm. "Every woman needs to f#%* Batman" has become his motto.