Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default "Tonight, we dine on Mustafar!"

King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans have gathered atop the high ground on Mustafar where Obi-Wan left Anakin Skywalker to die. The same exact situation in ROTS where Anakin jumps off of the platform occurs, except this time it's the Spartans who are now there to make sure that he never reaches his full potential. Can they do it, or are Anakin's Force powers too strong for a group of ancient Earthlings?
    Last edited by Dr Will Hatch; 05-25-2017 at 09:47 PM.

BANNED

Uhmm, I'd reckon a Jedi Youngling would be more than a match for a Spartan one on one, going by how The Unnamed Jedi fought after Anakin's rampage at the temple.

A Jedi at his peak, who was beginning to turn to the Dark Side? Hell no, speedblitz for the win in Anakin's favour.

Incredible Member

Oh no, you misunderstand! I meant the entire 300 army!

BANNED

He's a Sith. He points and laughs at 300 guys in speedos with bronze age tech.

Anakin will be fine.He can force push them out of the way then decimate them with a weapon that will cut straight through their swords and shields. Nothing the 300 have trained for will even remotely prepare them.

BANNED

He can just run away from them if he feels this is beneath him or is pressed for time...

But yeah... Lava planet, powerful TK user, 300 dudes with zero defense against the force. This wouldn't be a fight, this would be fun for Anakin.

Mighty Member

if you made the Spartan shields and swords impervious to light sabers they might have a small chance of winning. otherwise Anakin's TK and light saber would take it every time.

(I disagree that Anakin would speedblitz them since Jedi and Sith speed feats aren't really that great. especially if we're using the movie versions: those Spartans do some pretty ridiculous stuff in their own right)

Mighty Member

A telekinetic with a handy supply of pools of lava. Seems like a bad matchup for 300 guys with spears, shields, and swords.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    if you made the Spartan shields and swords impervious to light sabers they might have a small chance of winning. otherwise Anakin's TK and light saber would take it every time.

(I disagree that Anakin would speedblitz them since Jedi and Sith speed feats aren't really that great. especially if we're using the movie versions: those Spartans do some pretty ridiculous stuff in their own right)
    Let them have their supershields and -swords. He doesn't even need to get into melee range to kill them all.

I dunno. Anakin was prone to crying fits. Wonder if seeing a bunch of burly muscle men would set off an episode.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

This isn't about tech or power, this is a straight numbers game. Movie jedi are easily overcome by sufficiently large numbers. Ani will be no different. It doesn't matter that this is bronze tech, no jedi can stop 300 spears flying towards him, especially those thrown by warriors that are many times more accurate than droids or stormtroopers.

Ani is eventually impaled and killed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I dunno. Anakin was prone to crying fits. Wonder if seeing a bunch of burly muscle men would set off an episode.
    Anakin was dead by then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Basara View Post
    This isn't about tech or power, this is a straight numbers game. Movie jedi are easily overcome by sufficiently large numbers. Ani will be no different. It doesn't matter that this is bronze tech, no jedi can stop 300 spears flying towards him, especially those thrown by warriors that are many times more accurate than droids or stormtroopers.

Ani is eventually impaled and killed.
    A well-timed Force Push. What spears?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Anakin was dead by then.
    The real question is whether or not there was an Anakin to begin with.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    A well-timed Force Push. What spears?
    Feats for pushing that many objects at once? This is a sith we're talking about, not Neo in the Matrix.