Quote Originally Posted by PhantomReporter View Post
Momentarily forgot the timeline - Fred Davis of course.

I think i mentioned in the main Invaders appreciation that i once plotted out a KC mini series in my head which showed what happened next and added a few new members.
Coolness! There have been a few Kid Commando stories in the last five years or so. I remember one for the 70th Anniversary specials.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomReporter View Post
I am slightly worried that James Robinson might have overlooked a few things - the Union Jack and Spitfire still on the team in July 45 in the Pacific Theatre and no Whizzer and Miss A for instance. A few remarks to explain this, acceptable. Nothing ... smacks of not knowing certain things and assumption. That is troubling.

Robinson is clearly adding to the WWII Invaders history with these flashbacks. Isn't it possible that Union Jack and Spitfire would have rejoined, had they been asked? Spitfire is specifically on the team because her powers make the tsunami possible.

I mostly think of Whizzer and Miss America on the homefront side of things, with Liberty Legion, myself, though I know they also were with the Invaders at various times.