Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default FemThor vs Doomsday

I did this a while ago, but since then; Jane has got some fancy new feats(shattering Adamantium that was reinforced with Vibranium, moving at high-hypersonic speeds while performing brain surgery on multiple patients, etc). She did not win the last rumble, but how would she do now?

Doomsday in this is Hunter Prey/Reborn(I'm going to assume they are around the same level due to his performance against Lex, NU/Reborn Wonder Woman, and post-crisis/Reborn Superman). Does FosThor have what it takes? Or does she fall like she did in my previous thread?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

She can certainly win via BFR

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    She can certainly win via BFR
    What about in a straight up fight? No BFR?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Spectacular Member

Hunter Prey Doomsday is above Jane Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by eaebiakuya View Post
    Hunter Prey Doomsday is above Jane Thor.
    Details please? What puts him above her?
    Last edited by Cody; 05-26-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Great, now Doomsday's gonna go from "DOOM!" to "WOMAN CAN'T BE THOR BECAUSE WOMAN NOT MAN!"
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Details please? What puts him above her?
    Doomsday is her superior in terms of education, breeding, and taste. His manners are beyond reproach in even the most elegant of parlors, and his wardrobe commands respect.

Okay, in all seriousness, Doomsday is lacking in speed feats unless you count him hanging with Superman in a PIS-fight. He is at least Jane Thor's equal in strength, and probably tougher than her, but that plot device hammer evens things out. I understand that we shouldn't normally transfer Thor's feats to Thor-like characters, but Mjolnir is still Mjolnir, so all the hammer feats should be transferable. In which case, Jane Thor could shrink Doomsday down to atomic scale and encase him in a shatter-proof globe like regular Thor once did to a Hyperion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Doomsday is her superior in terms of education, breeding, and taste. His manners are beyond reproach in even the most elegant of parlors, and his wardrobe commands respect.

Okay, in all seriousness, Doomsday is lacking in speed feats unless you count him hanging with Superman in a PIS-fight. He is at least Jane Thor's equal in strength, and probably tougher than her, but that plot device hammer evens things out. I understand that we shouldn't normally transfer Thor's feats to Thor-like characters, but Mjolnir is still Mjolnir, so all the hammer feats should be transferable. In which case, Jane Thor could shrink Doomsday down to atomic scale and encase him in a shatter-proof globe like regular Thor once did to a Hyperion.
    Well both Hunter Prey and Reborn DD have shown to be much slower than Supes, him having a bit during their fights where he hits him a bunch of times far too fast for him to react too. He just powered on through it during Reborn. And I'd like to keep esoteric stuff like what you said at the end out of this and just stick with their raw combat abilities. If she can or can't beat him with her displayed stats and abilities alone, I'd like to know please.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Well both Hunter Prey and Reborn DD have shown to be much slower than Supes, him having a bit during their fights where he hits him a bunch of times far too fast for him to react too. He just powered on through it during Reborn. And I'd like to keep esoteric stuff like what you said at the end out of this and just stick with their raw combat abilities. If she can or can't beat him with her displayed stats and abilities alone, I'd like to know please.
    Does this also mean no mid-combat evolution for Hunter/Prey Doomsday?

He gets the feats he has performed, but I don't think it would be fair to have him constantly evolving past his shown performances when fighting someone who has all her esoteric abilities removed.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Okay, after just looking at the JaneThor thread again, using just feats she herself has shown using the hammer, I'm pretty sure the 'intergalactic supernova-busting lightning with thunder felt across half the universe' feat eaebiakuya posted there is enough to obliterate H/P Doomsday and the solar system he's fighting in. And yeah, the lightning speed thing is clearly fast enough for her to get it off before he can do anything to try and stop her.

Without the lightning, I suspect she caves in his non-adamantium skull just fine, and should be able to do enough damage to keep him down for a ten-count.
    Last edited by Guy Smiley; 05-26-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Okay, after just looking at the JaneThor thread again, using just feats she herself has shown using the hammer, I'm pretty sure the 'intergalactic supernova-busting lightning with thunder felt across half the universe' feat eaebiakuya posted there is enough to obliterate H/P Doomsday and the solar system he's fighting in. And yeah, the lightning speed thing is clearly fast enough for her to get it off before he can do anything to try and stop her.

Without the lightning, I suspect she caves in his non-adamantium skull just fine, and should be able to do enough damage to keep him down for a ten-count.
    I dunno about caving in his skull. HP DD was tanking the Omega Effect on a day where it was vaporizing metals Superman couldn't scratch going all out.

That being said, that super nova reverting Mother Storm should do the job just fine.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Power ring feats don't transfer, despite having the same weapon, why would Mjolnir feats.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Power ring feats don't transfer, despite having the same weapon, why would Mjolnir feats.
    Probably because power rings are dependent on the users will power.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfo View Post
    Probably because power rings are dependent on the users will power.
    Except there have been specific comments by Thor on how Jane's doing stuff all kinds of new stuff with Mjolnir.....