Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    Maybe that's Ultimate Captain America, who knows
    Too predictable. Plus, UU Cap is showing up in August for the 100th issue of Ultimates.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Why don't the space heroes just leave orbit and let the Chitauri horde destroy itself against the shield? Aren't there friendly races and cosmic entities to call on? This aspect of Secret Empire is ridiculous.

The symbolism with Alt-Steve saving a blonde woman in white bitten and infected with snake venom is painfully hitting me in the face. We get it.
    I don't get it. What does the symbolism mean?

Spectacular Member The Mary Janes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I don't get it. What does the symbolism mean?
    Thought it symbolized his original essence as Captain America. Then again, I could be wrong.

Extraordinary Member

Why don't the space heroes just leave orbit and let the Chitauri horde destroy itself against the shield? Aren't there friendly races and cosmic entities to call on? This aspect of Secret Empire is ridiculous.

The symbolism with Alt-Steve saving a blonde woman in white bitten and infected with snake venom is painfully hitting me in the face. We get it.
    They covered that in Ultimates, Miss America try to get help from Galactus but he is hiding in Molecule Man's little room and watching TV, and showed America what Hill said back when she gave the Shield to Carol(even Galactus can't breach it blabla.) He need to save his strength for the threat of First Firenament. Other cosmic entities are either crazy, trapped at this time.(Why should those entities care anyway? Eternity can't lend a hand even when Chaos King was destroying freaking Multiverse.)
    For Alien races, Kree are screwed during Black Vortex. Skrulls? I am sure Hydra Cap will use their past villainy against our heroes if Carol and others call them for help. Shi' ar went through a regilious change recently. And Chitauri wave are on the same level of Annihilus wave, why would any other race risk themselves. Especially since Earth is Chitauri's only target.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    They covered that in Ultimates, Miss America try to get help from Galactus but he is hiding in Molecule Man's little room and watching TV, and showed America what Hill said back when she gave the Shield to Carol(even Galactus can't breach it blabla.) He need to save his strength for the threat of First Firenament. Other cosmic entities are either crazy, trapped at this time.(Why should those entities care anyway? Eternity can't lend a hand even when Chaos King was destroying freaking Multiverse.)
    For Alien races, Kree are screwed during Black Vortex. Skrulls? I am sure Hydra Cap will use their past villainy against our heroes if Carol and others call them for help. Shi' ar went through a regilious change recently. And Chitauri wave are on the same level of Annihilus wave, why would any other race risk themselves. Especially since Earth is Chitauri's only target.
    Miss America should honestly be able to get them around the shield using her own powers. Starpunch to another universe where there's no Chitauri wave and no planetary shield, go to Earth's surface, starpunch back, regular punch Hydra Steve, done.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Miss America should honestly be able to get them around the shield using her own powers. Starpunch to another universe where there's no Chitauri wave and no planetary shield, go to Earth's surface, starpunch back, regular punch Hydra Steve, done.
    Does she have that much control over her powers?

Most cosmic races and aliens don't seem terribly fond of earth for some reason (which is sort of ridiculous given earth saves the unvierse 3-4 times a year). But I suppose to some degree Time Runs Out killed a lot of the good will earth created with the other alien races when earth justifably killed them all at the end of the story.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Most cosmic races and aliens don't seem terribly fond of earth for some reason (which is sort of ridiculous given earth saves the unvierse 3-4 times a year). But I suppose to some degree Time Runs Out killed a lot of the good will earth created with the other alien races when earth justifably killed them all at the end of the story.
    In the case of Marvel, I think most alien races now have a healthy amount of fear of Earth. Think about how many awful things come from Earth. Heck, the Incursions were so focused on Earth that several alien empires tried to take the planet out in a bid to save the universe. And look at what's going on with Earth right now! I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Marvel's Earth either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Does she have that much control over her powers?
    To go to another universe and back? Yep. She's never had any problem taking people to her favorite eateries in her favorite alternate universes that we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    In the case of Marvel, I think most alien races now have a healthy amount of fear of Earth. Think about how many awful things come from Earth. Heck, the Incursions were so focused on Earth that several alien empires tried to take the planet out in a bid to save the universe. And look at what's going on with Earth right now! I wouldn't want to go anywhere near Marvel's Earth either.
    Yeah, I'm shocked cosmic beings and aliens still want to mess with earth after all this time. You're just asking to get your but kicked. Just stay clear of it, and for the most part you'll be fine.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I'm shocked cosmic beings and aliens still want to mess with earth after all this time. You're just asking to get your but kicked. Just stay clear of it, and for the most part you'll be fine.
    Blackholes are safer than Marvel's Earth.

BANNED

Nice to see Hercules among the unit gathered by Tony. I hope he does more than looking manly. I crave excitment and adventure!

Astonishing Member

Starting to think this story might irrevocably diminish my opinion of marvel mythos

I can't now see any conclusion to this that ill be okay with

Can't see any redemption for cap no matter what

Am getting really worried now
    Last edited by kilderkin; 05-31-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Overall it was a good issue.

I liked how this issue and Cap Sam connect and how the heroes and villains or characters in the marvel universe are adapting or living in this Hydra-controlled world.

On the other hand the part with the Punisher and Pym (the character does not have a rest from the part of marvel) not much.

spoilers:
    Eh, I'm fine with Castle being interesting for once.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Matternativ; 05-31-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter