Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Something that intrigued me (and I hope the Vader comic goes this route) was how in The Force Unleashed on PS2, WII, and PSP, the beginning of the game had Stormtroopers being more transitional than the familiar counterparts. They had a blend of both Clone and Stormtrooper equipment and still used some Republic era designs while Imperial and this made sense. It was a few years after Revenge of the Sith and there is an almost twenty year gap between that and A New Hope. Technology changes and would be odd if they went through two armors and equipment, fighters, flagships, all within four years but stick with Original Trilogy stuff for the next twenty. As of Rogue One we know they kept the Clone Turbo Tank so what else do they still have? Why did they keep certain things, how much did technology change between the Prequel and Original trilogies?
    Star Wars technology has remain virtually constant since the Old Republic was still the New Republic thousands of years ago.
    I mean... the Hammerhead ships seen in Rebels and Rogue One were first seen in the original Knights Of The Old Republic game that was set about 4000 years before the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Star Wars technology has remain virtually constant since the Old Republic was still the New Republic thousands of years ago.
    I mean... the Hammerhead ships seen in Rebels and Rogue One were first seen in the original Knights Of The Old Republic game that was set about 4000 years before the movies.
    really? did they perform hammerhead duties or did they just looked the same? imho the concept was inspired by the homeworld franchise.

of course ramming is an old trope, just remember good ol maniac from wing commander
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post
    really? did they perform hammerhead duties or did they just looked the same? imho the concept was inspired by the homeworld franchise.

of course ramming is an old trope, just remember good ol maniac from wing commander
    They looked the same.

Also, warships have been ramming other ships since long before computers existed.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I want to see a movie based on the Force ghosts. (Only way I'd get to see the only characters I gave a beep about: Obiwan, Yoda, Mace again.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)