Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Post Your Batman/Bat Family Statue/Figurine Collection

Here's mine:

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

“Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Oh, nice, I'll have to post my Heroclix desk when I get home. Right now, I just have my solo Steph Batgirl at work (I have two of them )

2017-04-05 10.14.17.jpg
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Robin.jpg
    This is what i got
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

BANNED

Jack Knight! What are YOU doing here?

In any case, my collection:

Statues.JPG

Well, I wish it was my collection anyway. Just found that pic on Google.

Right now, my collection is rather small unfortunately, mostly due to my collecting stuff from all across the DCU. I've got some Batman figures (All gifts), a Tim Drake figure, Cass and Steph's Heroclix (one of each) the Black Bat Chess Piece (Actually got that for a REALLY nice price compared to what it usually goes for), and both of the good Cass figures (You can tell from the picture above which two I'm talking about). The day I start getting regular income is the day I buy that statue.

Also, didn't want to bring this up in either of their threads, but Kate and Duke are both getting new figures. Stiiiiiiill waiting on new Cass and Steph figures/stautes...or even just a t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by thefiresky View Post
    Robin.jpg
    This is what i got
    Sweet! Love the Tim stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Jack Knight! What are YOU doing here?
    Lol. Jack is one of my favorite DC characters and I really don't have anywhere else to put him. Plus, he's helping to hold up the batarang.

In any case, my collection:

Well, I wish it was my collection anyway. Just found that pic on Google.

Right now, my collection is rather small unfortunately, mostly due to my collecting stuff from all across the DCU. I've got some Batman figures (All gifts), a Tim Drake figure, Cass and Steph's Heroclix (one of each) the Black Bat Chess Piece (Actually got that for a REALLY nice price compared to what it usually goes for), and both of the good Cass figures (You can tell from the picture above which two I'm talking about). The day I start getting regular income is the day I buy that statue.
    Outside of the statue I have, Cass just doesn't have that many cool figures. It's really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh, nice, I'll have to post my Heroclix desk when I get home. Right now, I just have my solo Steph Batgirl at work (I have two of them )

2017-04-05 10.14.17.jpg
    I'm looking forward to seeing your collection. I think you may be the biggest Steph fan on these boards. I like her a lot too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Lol. Jack is one of my favorite DC characters and I really don't have anywhere else to put him. Plus, he's helping to hold up the batarang.
    Understandable. Jack is one of my favorites as well, definitely the best holder of the Star-mantle.

Outside of the statue I have, Cass just doesn't have that many cool figures. It's really disappointing.
    Yeah, the two "good" Cass figures still aren't anything to right home about sadly. Its why I want that statue so bad ( I remember seeing it in Midtown Comics a few times as a kid, pleading with my dad or brother to get it to no avail), and why I commission art of Cass (Along with others) at conventions to hang on my wall.

I'm looking forward to seeing your collection. I think you may be the biggest Steph fan on these boards. I like her a lot too.
    I like to think so
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Here's my normal layout:

2017-07-10 19.56.57.jpg

Here's Team Batgirl! (So Oracle, Steph, and Bruce in his Amazo suit):

2017-07-10 19.58.13.jpg

Here's the Birds of Prey - Oracle, Huntress, Black Canary, Lady Blackhawk, Dove, and Hawk:

2017-07-10 19.59.18.jpg

And the three Batgirls!

2017-07-10 20.00.08.jpg

I have Spoiler Steph on the way, but just ordered her today.

Here's mine:

Whovian, a very sweet collection and the room presentation is very neat!

BANNED

Here's my normal layout:

2017-07-10 19.56.57.jpg
    Had no idea you were a fan of Hawk and Dove.

Here's Team Batgirl! (So Oracle, Steph, and Bruce in his Amazo suit):

2017-07-10 19.58.13.jpg
    So Bruce gets to be part of Team Batgirl but not Cass...you're as bad as BQM. And yes, I wouldn't have wanted to stab out my eye sockets whenever "Team Batgirl" came up in Steph's book if she'd just started it with Cass.

Had no idea you were a fan of Hawk and Dove.

So Bruce gets to be part of Team Batgirl but not Cass...you're as bad as BQM. And yes, I wouldn't have wanted to stab out my eye sockets whenever "Team Batgirl" came up in Steph's book if she'd just started it with Cass.
    No, Hawk and Dove just came with my Birds of Prey set. Same reason I have Burnside Babs, she came with my second Steph and Black Bat set.

For Team Batgirl, I was just doing the Bruce Wayne: The Road Home team. Sadly, no Cass. But I did post Steph and Cass together forever in the Cass thread last night!