Amazing Member

Default DC Entropy - A Fan's Elseworld

DC Entropy is my personal Elseworld take on the mythos and characters from DC and the various imprints and extinct publications associated with it. With a mature style reminiscent of Vertigo, I'm reimagining the stories into my own singular tapestry that I've been designing for a few years now. I'll keep this initial post updated with links to the new content in chronological order (within Entropy's timeline).

I hope you folks dig all the little Easter eggs.

DC Entropy Facebook Page
    Last edited by Wolf.B; 06-08-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Sounds like fun. Are you actually writing out stories?

I've always thought it'd be fun to get a group of fans together to write our own "fan fiction" DC continuity. There's some websites out there that do this already, but it'd be easier for a newb like me to be there at the start.

Amazing Member

Hi brandnewfan, I'm writing stories as well, though I probably won't show those for a while. Your idea sounds really cool but I hope you won't be offended if I decide to keep working on this project solo. It's been in the back of my head for a long time now and I just got finished working London Comic Con last week and came home desperate to just throw myself into all these stories buzzing around my head.

Also, new gotham gazette page up:

Keystone City Blacks Out During Storm - Gotham Gazette, 1903

Spectacular Member

I'm looking forward to checking this out. I'm a writer. But when I take a break from my own novels I dabble in a short Sandman fiction. Maybe I could pick your brain sometime.

Amazing Member

Hey Tetragrammar, sure I'd be up for helping stir the great communal cauldron of imagineering. Writing novels is an incredibly challenging feat, congratulations on the career. Btw which sandman are we talking here, Wesley Dodds gas-masked vigilante or Morpheus?

Amazing Member

I'm still going to keep making these because I like it but does anyone want me to post them here? If people only really care about the official DCU stuff that's fine, I'll just remove my take on it from the forums, but I'd really love to get feedback on the stuff I do post if anyone is interested in it. I know it's small potatoes and all but I have a lot of fun making these and put a lot of energy into referencing the narratives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf.B View Post
    I'm still going to keep making these because I like it but does anyone want me to post them here? If people only really care about the official DCU stuff that's fine, I'll just remove my take on it from the forums, but I'd really love to get feedback on the stuff I do post if anyone is interested in it. I know it's small potatoes and all but I have a lot of fun making these and put a lot of energy into referencing the narratives.
    I think there is a fanfiction subforum you could post in.

Amazing Member

New content:

Oolong Missile Crisis
    Last edited by Wolf.B; 06-07-2017 at 10:41 AM.