Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb MARVEL PULL LIST MAY 31st, 2017!

So What Books will you be Pulling the week of May 31st, 2017, Here is the Link and List:

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-on-sale-may-31-2017/

• Cable #1
    • Captain America: Sam Wilson #22
    • Deadpool #31
    • Deadpool vs. The Punisher #4
    • Doctor Strange #21
    • Gamora #5
    • Generation X #2 (EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW)
    • Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #5
    • Gwenpool #16
    • Man-Thing #4
    • Moon Knight #14
    • Occupy Avengers #7
    • Old Man Logan #24
    • Secret Empire #3
    • Secret Empire: Uprising #1
    • Spider-Gwen #20
    • Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #7
    • Thanos #7

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Mine Are:

• Cable #1
    • Captain America: Sam Wilson #22
    • Deadpool #31
    • Deadpool vs. The Punisher #4
    • Doctor Strange #21
    • Gamora #5
    • Generation X #2 (EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW)
    • Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #5
    • Gwenpool #16
    • Man-Thing #4
    • Moon Knight #14
    • Occupy Avengers #7
    • Old Man Logan #24
    • Secret Empire #3
    • Secret Empire: Uprising #1
    • Spider-Gwen #20
    • Thanos #7
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Don't forget HULK #6

Niffleheim

Gamora #5
    Thanos #7
    Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #5
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Preorders:
    Gamora #5

Add'l Purchases: (because of digital copy)
    Captain America: Sam Wilson #22
    Secret Empire #3
    Secret Empire: Uprising #1
    Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #5
    Last edited by rui no onna; 05-30-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Deadpool #31
    Deadpool Vs The Punisher #4
    Old Man Logan #24

Fantastic Member

Captain America: Sam Wilison # 22
    Doctor Strange # 21
    Secret Empire # 3
    Secret Empire Uprising # 1
    Hulk # 6
    Last edited by Distraction; 05-30-2017 at 09:40 PM.

Gen x #2
    maybe uprising or occupy avengers

Amazing Member

I'm waiting on the trade for Gamora, so probably only Old Man Logan, but an impulse buy isn't out of the question.

My local CBS is pretty huge, & if they have all five issues of Gamora I might not be able to wait on it.
    MARVEL - All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Gold, Thanos, Hawkeye (trade)
    DC - Doom Patrol, Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye, Shade the Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Bug!: The Adventures of Forager, Mister Miracle
    Non-Big Two - Forever waiting on another arc of The Umbrella Academy, I Hate Fairyland (trade)

Captain America: Sam Wilson #22 - Sam's back y'all

Generation X #2 (EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW) - Love this effing book so much

Gwenpool #16 - Loving this ANAD West Coast Avengers

Occupy Avengers #7 - uh love this arc

Secret Empire #3 - AAAAAAAAA

Secret Empire: Uprising #1 - AAAAAAAAAAAA EVEN MORE

Cable #1 - 3 books in and the new wave of SatellX titles has yet to disappoint me. Hoping this continues the trend.

Gamora #5 - Wrapping it up. Not quite the series I wanted it to be but it had its moments, and had Checchetto pulling his usual quiet mastery.

Generation X #2 - Where has Christina Strain been all my life? Colouring other people's stuff? BAH.

Hulk #6 - Took 6 issues for the Hulk to show up in a Hulk book. And honestly, I'm kinda disappointed it didn't take longer. The build has been phenomenal.

Man-Thing #4 - This is something I'll likely have to re-evaluate down the road. It's leaving me cold right now but I don't want to stop with only 2 issues left.

Moon Knight #14 - Also wrapping up, I think. It's been one hell of an inconsistent ride, but not one without some great stuff in it.

That plus 2000AD and maybe one or two other things makes a pretty medium-size week.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Just Secret Empire #3
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Spider-Gwen #20 - More Gwen goodness is all I need!
    Unbelievable Gwenpool #16 - Been very excited for this arc, can't wait to see how it all plays out!
    Hulk #6 - Been really enjoying the series, time to see if the build up was worth it.
    Secret Empire #3 - Of course gotta get this, wanna know what happens next
    Secret Empire: Uprising #1 - Let's see what Black Widow does with her Champions, could be interesting

Cable #1
    Secret Empire #3
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

DR. STRANGE #21 (so, as we saw in the movie, Steve's got some time thing going on. must be why issue 21 is coming out before issue 20. whaere's an issue with double zeros, marvel, huh? where?)
    HULK #6 (the conclusion to jenn's first arc. it's a deep psychological thriller and a focus on the effects of the hulk on people more so than the hulk herself. by the way, has she actually started calling herself hulk? are jenn and riri only using character names as book titles when they themselves aren't using them? actually, I don't have a problem with that.)
    HAWKEYE TP VOL 01 KATE BISHOP (included here because I'm picking this up and it is out this week. it comes highly recommended and I blame a certain CBR poster for both this purchase and of jenn's book. dude, you are costing me money this week. and no, I will NOT take responsibility for my own inability to police my own spending.)