Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I'd love an Elseworlds where the Cartoon Network Titans cast as mid-20s powerhouses.
    Damn that reminds me, my Stigma team are missing a powerhouse/tank team member. Maybe Damage, he's got a chaotic enough backstory to be a good fit, cast as a teenage fugitive who murders his abusive foster father with super-strength. He's got anger issues and suffered severe abuse throughout his childhood. Fits the Stigma team nicely.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf.B View Post
    Damn that reminds me, my Stigma team are missing a powerhouse/tank team member. Maybe Damage, he's got a chaotic enough backstory to be a good fit, cast as a teenage fugitive who murders his abusive foster father with super-strength. He's got anger issues and suffered severe abuse throughout his childhood. Fits the Stigma team nicely.
    I miss Damage. Still frustrated they're not using him for the upcoming Damage book.

I always wanted to see an All female Justice league.

- Wonder Woman
    - Kate Kane.
    - Kara Zor-El
    - Jessica Cruz
    - Jessica Chambers (she would have to be reintroduced, tho)
    - Mera
    - Natasha Irons.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    I always wanted to see an All female Justice league.

- Wonder Woman
    - Kate Kane.
    - Kara Zor-El
    - Jessica Cruz
    - Jessica Chambers (she would have to be reintroduced, tho)
    - Mera
    - Natasha Irons.
    I'd freaking love a Justice League team consisting of the powerhouse women. Some of the above mentioned members I'd use as well, but I'd also make some changes. Going with the idea of one member from the 6 major families and a unique seventh member, I'd personally go with:

- Wonder Woman (Not a favorite of mine by any means, but if anyone's leading this team, it HAS to be her.)
    - Cassandra Cain
    - Karen Starr
    - Jessica Cruz
    - Jesse Chambers
    - Mera
    - Big Barda

Outcasts
    Not really a superhero team book but more a support group for kids who are children of super villains

Jackson Hyde
    Artemis Crock
    Cass Cain
    Steph Brown
    Connor Kent
    Brenda Del Vichio

Ultimen
    Static and the DC Superfriends homages
    Virgil Hawkins
    Asami Koizumi
    Ed Dorado
    Tye Longshadow
    Wonder Twins

Young Mystics
    A team book of teenage mystic characters

Cassie Sandsmark
    Anita Fite
    Secret
    Phantasm
    Kid Devil
    Khalid Nassir

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    - Karen Starr
    - Big Barda
    Man, I always wanted Karen to be E2's Superwoman. Too bad they invented Val-Zod.

Big Barda is a great addition, too.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Outcasts
    Not really a superhero team book but more a support group for kids who are children of super villains

Jackson Hyde
    Artemis Crock
    Cass Cain
    Steph Brown
    Connor Kent
    Brenda Del Vichio
    I dig the Outcasts being a support group aka no adventures, a pure character book. It'd be fantastic!!

BANNED

Justice League Dark: Rather than a team exactly, I would rather see a rotating membership with the characters uniting combat supernatural threats. I think it'd be nice to just see a couple at any given time, giving them more development and focus than a team book provides. These characters could include the most vital Magic/Supernatural characters like Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp Thing and Deadman, but also lesser known characters like Etrigan, Blue Devil, Madame Xanadu, Black Alice, Ragman etc.

Throw in Eclipso, Felix Faust, Nick Necro and/or Papa Midnite as villains and I think you have a very diverse and adaptable book that allows for a lot of crazy supernatural fun, and some development of some great characters. Definitely a want moving forward with Rebirth

DC COMIC'S PRESENTS.

THE CRUSADERS
    roll call
    MARY MARVEL=young shy and very powerful
    EMPRESS=anita fite outgoing mystic and voo doo practioner
    FRANCES KANE=metal manipulator and multiple personality disorder
    LIGHTRAY=light and heat control.in love w FRANCES.but hated by MAGENTA her darkside.
    BUSHIDO=mysterious martial artist and weapon master
    FROSTBITE=from DV8 cold and ice generation
    MINDWARP=from justice league dark.telepathic and illusion projection.TEAM LEADER

I'll play. My favorite team that I used to kick around a long time ago was the Monitors. Charged by visions of a looming Hypercrisis (I said it was a long time ago), the core team consisted of:

Harbinger (and her talking floating mini-Monitor robot)
    Booster Gold (with Skeets... secretly Harbinger's descendant, which made their romantic liaisons awkward)
    Chunk (resident scientist and powerhouse, with hidden knowledge of the pre-Crisis universe)
    The Speedy of Earth-Two (pre-Crisis castaway, looking for purpose in life)
    Wild Card (Duela Dent, given an H-Dial that turns her into an endless array of villain's daughters. The 'H' stands for "Hypertime," of course.)

Other characters would rotate in an out of the cast, including:
    Pariah & Moon Maiden - to end their stories on a happy note.
    Gary Concord - Ultra Man is fascinating
    Teenage Per Degaton - Can you stop Hitler from turn into Hitler by broadening his worldview?
    Krypto

They'd tromp through Hypertime, answering questions like:
    - Who built Monarch's armor in the first place?
    - What's the Secret of the Timeline that Sealed itself Off from the Multiverse?
    - What is the Hypermonitor?

And so forth.

Also, I have a modern 7 Wonders team that consists of:
    Zeep, the Living Sponge (ridiculously powerful)
    Microwavabelle
    Tim Ravenwind
    The Odd Man
    Deep Blue
    The Human Cannonball
    Fury I

Hired by a mysterious benefactor to simply meet and compare notes on their exploits on a weekly basis, the 7 Wonders slowly realize that strange and potentially catastrophic wheels are in motion in their city...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    American Sentinels
    Ooh, Amazing Man, Son of Vulcan *and* Nightshade? That's three of my favorites right there!

Were you picturing Amazing Man with his matter-mimicking powers, or his magnetic powers? I preferred the substance-mimicry, myself.

I posted this on another thread a while back but I still love the lineup so much...

STRANGE JUSTICE
    Mera - With Arthur always with the League, Mera views the team as another way to learn more about his dealings with surface dwellers. The unofficial team leader.
    Extrano - The cool revamped version recently seen in MIDNIGHTER/APOLLO, Extrano is now a reluctant Dr. Strange type...he'd rather stay retired but his sense of right won't let him stay away.
    Bronze Tiger - Street-level fighter with ties to criminal and government elements both. Views this team as another chance at redemption.
    Celsius - The self-important hero who was knocked down a few pegs when she was betrayed and abandoned by her ex-husband, Niles Caulder. Currently trying to find her place in the world.
    Bwana Beast - Embracing the more comedic elements of the character, he's fallen on hard times and sees this as a chance to play with the big leagues, to be considered less of a joke.
    Skyrocket - Having made a sizeable impression within the confines of her city, this is her first chance to play the justice game on a national level. A small fish moving to a much bigger pond.
    The Shade - The team wildcard, only appearing when the situation suits him and disregarding the traditional idea of a team player. Still, has developed a fascination/soft spot for some of the members.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, Amazing Man, Son of Vulcan *and* Nightshade? That's three of my favorites right there!

Were you picturing Amazing Man with his matter-mimicking powers, or his magnetic powers? I preferred the substance-mimicry, myself.
    I like his matter absorbing abilities.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Elongated Man and The Outsiders

I don't really care who else is on the team though I'd love for it to focus on beloved C-list characters. I just want Elongated Man back.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Outcasts

Jackson Hyde
    Artemis Crock
    Cass Cain
    Steph Brown
    Connor Kent
    Brenda Del Vichio
    Sign me right the heck up!

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    I like his matter absorbing abilities.

Amazing Man's underrated.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."