All-New Member

Talking Forever Evil Batman vs Bane

Hey guys, sorry if this is a repeat....didn't see it anywhere!

Anyways, wondering if any of you guys could help a guy out!? Just got the issue, and before I read it...wondering if there's anything I need to read before it? I'm caught up on the Forever Evil saga....so would I be lost reading this?! Or is there something I need to read before this that isn't the main saga?!

Thanks a ton in advance....love this site! Not many places a geek can go to discuss comix! lol Hell, after many years...I've slowly gone down to only one friend that reads...and sadly....he's a TPB reader! lol So him and I only have a ting in common....about every other 6 months! lol

Thanks guys!

Also...any discussion on your opinions of FE would be awesome! I love discussing it, so that would be great if any other talk in this thread could be read!

Quote Originally Posted by tyronesf88 View Post

Anyways, wondering if any of you guys could help a guy out!? Just got the issue, and before I read it...wondering if there's anything I need to read before it? I'm caught up on the Forever Evil saga....so would I be lost reading this?! Or is there something I need to read before this that isn't the main saga?!

Thanks a ton in advance....love this site! Not many places a geek can go to discuss comix! lol Hell, after many years...I've slowly gone down to only one friend that reads...and sadly....he's a TPB reader! lol So him and I only have a ting in common....about every other 6 months! lol

Thanks guys!

Also...any discussion on your opinions of FE would be awesome! I love discussing it, so that would be great if any other talk in this thread could be read!
    Basically it's an epilogue of the mini Forever Evil: Arkham War.

It's basically the final chapter of Arkham War. If you didn't read that, this isn't going to make a whole heap of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tyronesf88 View Post

Thanks guys!

Read the Arkham War mini-series. If you don't want to in summation Bane leads a group a villains against Scarecrow and Batman's crazy rogue gallery. They end up fighting over frozen Talons which Bane ultimately gains control of and eventually beats the crazy group taking up the Batman mantle (but drops it as soon as he wins as he never wears it in the Aftermath).

I would have suggested not buying it, but too late for that lol.

Also there is a discussion thread in the Batman part of the forums about this, but there's probably spoilers.