Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    and I think the FX generally looks as good as can be expected with the kind of budget they're working with and the characters they're spotlighting.
    I agree with you. I can totally see why some people would like it and why some people wouldn't.

You gotta admit it gets pretty goofy sometimes tho. During the season finale, Talia used a smoke bomb to escape in an OPEN FIELD haha that was weird. Plus, hacking the government in 3.2 seconds and stuff like that.

Regarding the cast, I have to admit some actors are perfect for the role. Cisco, Diggle, Quentin Lance, Dinah Drake and others are just great.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    I agree with you. I can totally see why some people would like it and why some people wouldn't.

You gotta admit it gets pretty goofy sometimes tho. During the season finale, Talia used a smoke bomb to escape in an OPEN FIELD haha that was weird. Plus, hacking the government in 3.2 seconds and stuff like that.

Regarding the cast, I have to admit some actors are perfect for the role. Cisco, Diggle, Quentin Lance, Dinah Drake and others are just great.
    It's a comic book TV show. I'm used to that by now .