Page 84 of 146 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2177

Swansea now need a 9 goal swing this weekend to stay up. Just need Man City to go crazy against Southampton and put 6 or 7 past them lol. Seriously though, it's safe to say we're down now. Can't say we don't deserve it. Over the course of a season the table sorts out the best to the worst.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Amazing Member

We played absolutely rubbish. We need a centre half badly. We need a better midfield... idk. I just don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenice View Post
    The board should go for broke on him and tell him he has unlimited funds. We need to replace so many positions, or plan for the future. We’re a right mess.
    Allegri's pretty smart in the transfer market. Dybala for 32 million, got Khedira for free
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    Allegri's pretty smart in the transfer market. Dybala for 32 million, got Khedira for free
    Very good point. Lots of us hoping he brings a player or two with him as well.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I made a slight cock-up in my post last night. I said Newcastle were playing Chelsea whereas they were actually playing Tottenham, and I said that Huddersfield were playing Tottenham when they were actually playing Chelsea...

Anyways, thanks to Huddersfield for doing us a favour. Now we just need to avoid defeat on Sunday and we're in the Champions League. Won't be simple of course, because Liverpool doesn't do simple at the minute LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wow! If this is how Huddersfield Town fans (and players) act after avoiding relegation, imagine how insane they’d go if they won the Premiership.
    To be fair, they've got the smallest budget (If I remember correctly that is) and absolutely everybody had them down not just for relegation but to finish very, very last. So...yeah, this is as close to winning the Premier League as they were going to get this season. Good for them

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Swansea now need a 9 goal swing this weekend to stay up. Just need Man City to go crazy against Southampton and put 6 or 7 past them lol. Seriously though, it's safe to say we're down now. Can't say we don't deserve it. Over the course of a season the table sorts out the best to the worst.
    Yeah, maybe if City still had to win to win the title they might go goal crazy but since the only reason they have to win is to get 100 points I don't see them going 6 or 7 crazy either like you, especially since Mark has tightened them up it seems. Hope they surprise you and do well next season, with yet another new manager.

We played absolutely rubbish. We need a centre half badly. We need a better midfield... idk. I just don’t know.
    The summer should be interesting in terms of whether your club will break the bank or not. Should be an interesting transfer window all round come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    As far Khedira is concerned, rumour has it Liverpool are trying to get him as part of Can going to Juventus in the summer. As for Dybala, if he can settle in England then he could be a good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Yeah, maybe if City still had to win to win the title they might go goal crazy but since the only reason they have to win is to get 100 points I don't see them going 6 or 7 crazy either like you, especially since Mark has tightened them up it seems. Hope they surprise you and do well next season, with yet another new manager.
    Yeah there's no chance Swansea are going to score a decent amount of goals this weekend. We haven't scored in our past 4 games. Our players couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo.

League One play offs tonight. I'll be rooting for Shrewsbury seeing as it could be a relatively close away day for me with Swansea next season.

Shrewsbury won 1-0. Nice one.

Amazing Member

Agree that next transfer window should be interesting/madness. We need to start early.

Agree that next transfer window should be interesting/madness. We need to start early.
    Yeah especially post World Cup inflation, someone like say, Butland could cost a Buffon and a Half.

On Dybala, i don't know. Loads of talent but his big game mentality has been a glaring flaw.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Brazil to win round cup in Russia, don’t get me wrong I would do anything to see Australia dominate (never going to happen) but Brazil looked in extreamly good during the qualification stages and in all their friendlies.
    Straight Shot Mob

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WraizeM View Post
    Brazil to win round cup in Russia, don’t get me wrong I would do anything to see Australia dominate (never going to happen) but Brazil looked in extreamly good during the qualification stages and in all their friendlies.
    They’re dropping players like flies to injury. Wouldn’t give it to them just yet.

They’re dropping players like flies to injury. Wouldn’t give it to them just yet.
    After the Qualifyer games I’ve seen them play I don’t see anyone beating them. Germany were amazing last World Cup, would be cool to see someone like Japan put up a fight.
    Straight Shot Mob

Extraordinary Member

I'm off to a play-off match tonight. Very excited.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WraizeM View Post
    After the Qualifyer games I’ve seen them play I don’t see anyone beating them. Germany were amazing last World Cup, would be cool to see someone like Japan put up a fight.
    Wouldn’t disagree with you, but might be wishful thinking.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'm off to a play-off match tonight. Very excited.
    Which game?