Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
I hope you enjoy your first Rugby game, Fluffy. Went to one about ten years ago, it was St Helens v Wigan and I had a lot of fun, so hope it's a good experience for you in August.

As for France, yeah they're looking good at the minute. If I had to stick my neck out I'd say Norway will go through but I can see it being REALLY close between them and Nigeria. BTW, the player I've been most impressed with thus far from the games I've seen is Leike Martens from the Netherlands, apart from her shooting being a bit off (apparently she has scored 42 times for her country so far) she was impressive IMO in their opening game.

So I guess my question is - which player/s have you been impressed with the most from this World Cup so far?
I think a fair bit of the shooting has been off throughout the tournament really. I haven't really picked any individuals out. It's just the overall team performance's that have stood out for me. Of the games I've watched, France, Norway, Brazil, Australia(still annoyed they lost), Sweden, USA, Canada and Netherlands have looked the best. England will really have to up their game to compete with that lot.

Australia v Brazil tomorrow should be a good game.