Page 130 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2177
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

The King of Egypt strikes again perfect response to those knuckleheads. Nice to see Mane get another goal as well. Another clean sheet and another three points to keep the pressure on City. Now we need Spurs and United to do us favours when they play City.

Could've done with Palace doing us a favour today of course but at least it sounds like they gave it a good go in their 3-1 loss.

Good weekend for Leeds as they won and both Sheff Utd and Norwich dropped points. Though Norwich are still four points clear at the top.

Besides all that, Ipswich will be playing in League One next season for the first time in 62 years after their relegation was made official yesterday, the relegation spots in the National League were officially sorted out as well with Aldershot and Havant and Waterlooville being relegated also. Congrats to Arbroath fans as their teams got promoted from the Scottish League One to the Scottish Championship as Champions and congrats to Lincoln on their second promotion in three years, whether or not they do it as Champions is yet to be confirmed but I think they're strong favourites to do so.

Also, my mate Len will be pleased as his Tranmere team got a big win against their promotion rivals MK Dons yesterday, 2-1 being the scoreline. And lastly, there's a journalist who works for the Echo and he basically dismissed the old saying about relegated teams playing better after being relegated, well Fulham clearly weren't listening to him because despite being relegated last week they went and beat Everton 2-0. What makes it worse for Evertonians is that Ryan Babel, former Liverpool player, scored the second goal against them.

I think that's it results wise from me LOL...

Extraordinary Member

What a title race.

Found out today that Torquay United were also promoted over the weekend by winning the National League South so congrats to them on their promotion to the National League. Apparently it's the first time they've ever won a league as well so it's an even better time for them.

As for the title race, it must be amazing to be a neutral LOL.

As for a new soccer thread, I don't really want to make a new thread as I'd prefer to keep this going but if the mods lock this thread for too many pages or I get more requests to do one I will.

City and Spurs will be close. I'm kinda hoping it goes to the wire as I'd like City to get worn out as much as possible for the league. Liverpool, my team, I'm hoping they're able to get by without too many scares but it won't be easy as Porto are a good side, particularly in Portugal.

Big win for Cardiff last night, Brighton might have a game in hand but they're struggling right now at the wrong time of the season from their perspective and there's only two points in it currently. Funnily enough Brighton fans will be cheering on Liverpool when we play Cardiff.

Barcelona cruised past Man Utd to bring them back down to earth with a thud for any fan who was dreaming of glory in this year's Champions League and Ajax continue to be the dark horses of the competition by knocking out Juventus last night.

Extraordinary Member

I reckon this game will kill me

Extraordinary Member

We're doing it!

Extraordinary Member

Oh my goodness. What the hell

Craziest 10 minutes I've ever seen to start a game.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Craziest 10 minutes I've ever seen to start a game.
    So much drama so soon.

And there's another goal because why not lol

Extraordinary Member

Trippier is having the worst performance I have ever seen, and I used to watch Titus Bramble!

Extraordinary Member

As a neutral, this game had everything. Shame VAR was the last moment.

Extraordinary Member

Tears of joy

Didn't watch the City-Spurs game since my team were playing at the same time but I'll be watching the highlights later. Must've been a cracking game to watch as a neutral, congrats to Spurs. I'm hoping it's a good omen for this weekend when they play again, this time in the Premier Ship.

Obviously I'm pleased that Liverpool won at Porto, 4-1 this time with the three musketeers getting a goal each (Mane, Salah and Firmino for those who don't know) and the Clean-Sheet Monster known as Virgil Van Dijk didn't get his clean-sheet but scored a goal so I'm quite chuffed overall. Not even bothered about the goal that we conceded as the Porto fans deserved a goal as they could've easily started booing their team when Salah made it 2-0. Nice to see Gomez back in action again as well.