Page 120 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2177

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    They’re part of most cable packages, but NBC has a pay tier called NBC Sports Gold that offers more EPL games.
    Does EVERY Premiership game get aired live? Or is it just a few? I'm always interested to know what other countries can watch!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Fair play to Shrewsbury knocking Stoke out of the FA Cup tonight! 2-0 down, then scoring 3 goals in 10 minutes to win 3-2 away at Stoke! Brilliant.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

MLS is adding their 27th club; Austin FC.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Good luck to Austin FC.

As for Shrewsbury, congrats on their giant killing act.

4-3 win over Palace, happy with the win but could've done without them getting three goals LOL. Still, three more points but hopefully we'll defend better in our next game.

Good win for Swansea as well yesterday. Very good result for Newcastle yesterday also, could've done with Spurs and City dropping points today but can't say I'm surprised that they won.

Extraordinary Member

Llorente had a stinker, but we somehow pulled through.

Also, the league is for Liverpool to lose.

Pretty good weekend of football for me! Swansea had a good win, Stafford Rangers won 5-0 away at Grantham (5 different goalscorers and every goal was a header!), Wolves won and Cardiff lost. Happy days.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Pretty good weekend of football for me! Swansea had a good win, Stafford Rangers won 5-0 away at Grantham (5 different goalscorers and every goal was a header!), Wolves won and Cardiff lost. Happy days.
    Wolves are looking incredibly good. Read somewhere that they could push for Europe soon.

Wolves pushing for Europe wouldn't be too much of a surprise given how well they've done overall so far in the league. As for Stafford that is a good result, and it's not every day you get five headers from five different scorers.

Glad that Liverpool have an 11 day gap between games now, hopefully Gomez and/or Matip will be back for the Leicester game.

Extraordinary Member

So many upsets!

Silva at Everton must be under pressure. Shame to hear about the behaviour of some Millwall fans.

COYS2010

Still just gutted from the result this weekend. Hate losing to Hodgson. Makes me nauseous.

The fifth round of the FA Cup draw is as follows:

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers
    AFC Wimbledon v Millwall
    Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace
    Middlesbrough or Newport County v Manchester City
    Chelsea v Manchester United
    Swansea v Barnet or Brentford
    Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers v Watford
    Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

I'm really pleased. Another home game for us and whoever we get after the Barnet and Brentford replay, it'll be a winnable game for us either way. Pleased to see Chelsea get Man Utd too, so another big team will be out. This could be Swansea's year to win it! (I wish lol).

Great result for Liverpool last night with Newcastle coming from behind to beat Man City 2-1. Did not see that one coming especially after it took City just 25 seconds to open the scoring. And Swansea's game against Birmingham finishing 3-3 makes it sounds like a belter for the neutral to watch and Everton ease the pressure on Silva by beating Huddersfield by 1-0.

Fingers crossed my team can now do their bit, even though it sounds and looks like Virgil Van Dijk is out for the game. Hopefully he'll only miss Leicester as he's a really, really important player for us. We have had some bad luck with our centre backs getting hurt recently though which is slightly concerning.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    So many upsets!

Silva at Everton must be under pressure. Shame to hear about the behaviour of some Millwall fans.
    Millwall making the same headlines that they seem to make every single season. Feel sorry for the REAL fans who know how to behave because it was a big win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    The fifth round of the FA Cup draw is as follows:

Bristol City v Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers
    AFC Wimbledon v Millwall
    Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace
    Middlesbrough or Newport County v Manchester City
    Chelsea v Manchester United
    Swansea v Barnet or Brentford
    Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers v Watford
    Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

I'm really pleased. Another home game for us and whoever we get after the Barnet and Brentford replay, it'll be a winnable game for us either way. Pleased to see Chelsea get Man Utd too, so another big team will be out. This could be Swansea's year to win it! (I wish lol).
    Decent draw for Swansea. Derby's tie should be fun either way. Wolves, assuming they get past Shrewsbury, have a decent draw as well. Some decent ties for a neutral, like I unfortunately am LOL, to keep an eye out for. I'll be rooting for Chelsea in the next round.

A 1-1 draw against Leicester last night. Bit disappointed considering City lost and we took an early lead as well. The only thing I'm upbeat about is that at least we didn't lose and we did, albeit by not as big a margin as I'd have liked, increase the margin between us and City. Great midweek for Spurs though with Liverpool and City both dropping points they were able to take advantage with a 2-1 win last night.

Other than that...Liverpool Ladies won 2-1 the other night which is good for them as they haven't had a great season...Rangers won 3-1 in the Scottish Cup last night at Cowdenbeath...that's about it from me tonight LOL.

Extraordinary Member

How the hell are we still even in the league race? I'm a minority Spurs fan in that I don't think we will win the league, nor do we have an opportunity, but seeing this side battle on is crazy.