Page 107 of 146 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2177

Speaking of kits, bought the France Jersey with the two stars (felt it was kinda mandatory, been waiting for that star for 20 years) and man, 85 euros. (98 us dollars)

Not to be stingy here and to be fair to Nike it's a "normal" price for that kind of product but still, ouch.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Been a while since I've posted but obviously I'm pleased with how Liverpool are getting on at the moment. How does everyone else feel about how their teams doing at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    My problem with Fifa, more than the evilness and greediness of EA, is mostly the gameplay. It's so casual and for being honest plain unrealistic a lot of times. Which can be a problem cause when people who aren't too familiar with football but who like playing video games are actually watching real football they can be (negatively) surprised at how slow paced it can be. Well, duh. Sorry.

But eh, that's cool, many people prefer it that way with a very simple and basic gameplay and football being the most popular sport on the planet it's good that all kind of people can enjoy a game about it.
    Fair enough, it'd be boring if we agreed on everything Starter Set

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Been a while since I've posted but obviously I'm pleased with how Liverpool are getting on at the moment. How does everyone else feel about how their teams doing at the moment?
    Swansea aren't performing too badly at the moment. We did well to get a point away at Middlesbrough on the weekend. I would've happily taken a point if I'd been offered it before the game. Potter's doing a great job for us. Just a shame the owners wouldn't back him in the transfer market. We could've been even better.

I missed going to the Stoke v Swansea game last week (where we were robbed by shocking officials). I'm hoping to go to the Villa v Swansea game in October though.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Swansea aren't performing too badly at the moment. We did well to get a point away at Middlesbrough on the weekend. I would've happily taken a point if I'd been offered it before the game. Potter's doing a great job for us. Just a shame the owners wouldn't back him in the transfer market. We could've been even better.

I missed going to the Stoke v Swansea game last week (where we were robbed by shocking officials). I'm hoping to go to the Villa v Swansea game in October though.
    That should be a decent game to watch in October.

Meanwhile, I'll be watching with interest to see how we get on against Chelsea since they're our biggest domestic test of the season so far.

That should be a decent game to watch in October.

Meanwhile, I'll be watching with interest to see how we get on against Chelsea since they're our biggest domestic test of the season so far.
    Funny how Liverpool are playing Chelsea in the cup tonight and then playing each other again at the weekend. I used to find that "repeat fixtures" happened a lot when playing Football Manager lol.

Extraordinary Member

Well we somehow won...

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Well we somehow won...
    Congrats. Hope you get Chelsea and thrash them.

Funny how Liverpool are playing Chelsea in the cup tonight and then playing each other again at the weekend. I used to find that "repeat fixtures" happened a lot when playing Football Manager lol.
    Yeah, hopefully we won't be playing against twelve men on the weekend again, the referee we had was ridiculously **** last night.

Well we somehow won...
    Could be in with a good shout of winning it this season.

Yeah, hopefully we won't be playing against twelve men on the weekend again, the referee we had was ridiculously **** last night.
    I haven't seen all of the highlights. Only Hazard's goal. Some bad defending going on there but I'm sure you'll get them back in the league this weekend.

Swansea have got QPR at home this weekend. That should be 3 points comfortably but with the way our paper thin squad has been battered with injuries, I'm not so sure.

Extraordinary Member

Oh wow I wish we win something this season!

In other soccer news. I have a job coaching!

Cool! Coaching kids or adults?

I haven't seen all of the highlights. Only Hazard's goal. Some bad defending going on there but I'm sure you'll get them back in the league this weekend.

Swansea have got QPR at home this weekend. That should be 3 points comfortably but with the way our paper thin squad has been battered with injuries, I'm not so sure.
    They had players offside for their goal, kept fouling us repeatedly but we didn't even get a free-kick yet our players get booked for complaining about it LOL. Not to mention the penalties we should've had. Referee was blatant in his bias, I know I'm a bit biased myself (alright, make that VERY biased) but that's why I'm not a referee! LOL.

As for your game against QPR, good luck but it is the Championship. Crazy results seem to happen every week.

Have fun DebkoX

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

West Ham just scored on Man U. The Red Devils appear to be wearing dusty pink jerseys. Odd looking.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

West Ham beating Man Utd 3-1 is brilliant from my POV. Although, in the interests of fairness their first goal should've been struck off for offside, wasn't even close. Still, not complaining LOL.

Just finished watching Chelsea v Liverpool, finished 1-1. Can't complain tonight as 1-1 is a fair result, we had more chances but they looked sharper. Nice goal by Sturridge for his first goal outside of the box for 4-and-a-half years. His second of the week as well. Salah was off the pace again today, getting slightly concerned with his form now but not in panic mode just yet.

And despite Fluffy's team winning 3-0 I lost my bet today as Bolton beat Derby and MK Dons could only manage a draw against Tranmere. Ah well, never mind LOL. Good job I only put a pound on.