Page 39 of 146 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Let's see.

Ken Ashcroft got Man Utd, Watford and Everton right. And he got Swansea and Bournemouth spot on. Whereas I got Man Utd and Swansea right.

So, Ken, you're winning so far.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Let's see.

Ken Ashcroft got Man Utd, Watford and Everton right. And he got Swansea and Bournemouth spot on. Whereas I got Man Utd and Swansea right.

So, Ken, you're winning so far.
    Thanks John and thanks for giving me credit for getting the Everton game right even though they aren’t playing until tomorrow.

I know you must be very disappointed that Liverpool once again couldn’t hold on to a lead but I hope you haven’t somehow confused Liverpool with Everton?

BANNED

1-1 draw with Chelsea, ill take it but the game did two things

exposed Jordan Henderson AGAIN

exposed the defensive issues

I don't know about Henderson but you can't really blame the defenders for the late Chelsea equaliser. That was a total fluke by Willian. It was suppose to be a cross not a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Thanks John and thanks for giving me credit for getting the Everton game right even though they aren’t playing until tomorrow.

I know you must be very disappointed that Liverpool once again couldn’t hold on to a lead but I hope you haven’t somehow confused Liverpool with Everton?
    I...did get it mixed up LOL. And yes, I'm disappointed we couldn't hold onto a lead again though the goalscorers were funny in terms of irony. Salah was once a Chelsea player and we very nearly got Willian before he moved to Chelsea.

I don't know about Henderson but you can't really blame the defenders for the late Chelsea equaliser. That was a total fluke by Willian. It was suppose to be a cross not a shot.
    Yeah, I've been heavily critical of our defence this season but it was just a fluke goal.

Lottery numbers next please Ken
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

And the Arsenal win it with a dodgy injury time penalty! Back into the top 4 thanks to a early Christmas gift from the ref but I'll take it.

BANNED

such trash

Burnley hustled and outplayed Arsenal that whole game

f*** them with a spiky butt plug

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Lottery numbers next please Ken
    Lol! I would love to say it was a stroke of genius but that Swansea/Bournemouth game had 0-0 written all over it.

Congrats Ken, not only did your team win together (albeit in a...scrappy? fashion but a wins a win) but you also got all three results right today so you've officially won

Thanks.To be honest, the Arsenal match was the only one that I had doubts about, since Burnley were on a good run and recent matches against were pretty close. Unbelievably this is the third match in a row against them that the gunners have won with a injury time winner. The other 2 matches were easier to predict as Everton are in dreadful form and I don't think anyone would have backed against a City victory against Huddersfield, although they did need a late goal today.

Anyway, to anyone who's disappointed with how their PL team has done this weekend, there's only a couple of days before there's another round of PL matches,with everyone playing again on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Thanks.To be honest, the Arsenal match was the only one that I had doubts about, since Burnley were on a good run and recent matches against were pretty close. Unbelievably this is the third match in a row against them that the gunners have won with a injury time winner. The other 2 matches were easier to predict as Everton are in dreadful form and I don't think anyone would have backed against a City victory against Huddersfield, although they did need a late goal today.

Anyway, to anyone who's disappointed with how their PL team has done this weekend, there's only a couple of days before there's another round of PL matches,with everyone playing again on Tuesday/Wednesday.
    Yeah Swansea are away at Chelsea. Can't wait for that! #sarcasm
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Yeah, I wouldn't expect Swansea to get anything at Chelsea either. Sorry Fluffy.

In regards to the Arsenal Penalty, the Burnley player had two hands on Ramsey's back and I think the Burnley player pushed him.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan111 View Post
    In regards to the Arsenal Penalty, the Burnley player had two hands on Ramsey's back and I think the Burnley player pushed him.
    Can't comment as I haven't seen it but it sounds like it was a certain penalty judging by what you say.

I thought Everton might've had a chance with a draw as Southampton seem to have a hard time scoring this season but clearly I was wrong LOL. Good win over Burnley as they have been very good this season.