In the 91st minute as well..DAMMIT! LOL

Good for your team at least.
    Carra called it on twitter yesterday afternoon

damned United

ah well

Champions League today - another go with Porto

Im reading both Ings and Solanke will see some time today

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I don't use the parasitic website that is twitter (harsh I know but I truly hate Twitter LOL) so I didn't know Carragher called it. Damn, wish he was wrong LOL.

Considering we're five goals clear of Porto I don't see any reason not to start Ings and Solanke to be honest.

BANNED

Twitter is good for breaking news, lots of sports journos here in the US break their stories there first

but it is kind of a cesspool

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Ah, it never gets old . Imagine how boring it would be if United were just some ordinary, run-of-the-mill club that no-one really cared about.

If future generations ever want to study what the old phrase 'it's a game of two halves' really meant though, then they'd do worse than to watch that game.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Ah, it never gets old . Imagine how boring it would be if United were just some ordinary, run-of-the-mill club that no-one really cared about.

If future generations ever want to study what the old phrase 'it's a game of two halves' really meant though, then they'd do worse than to watch that game.
    I wanted Palace to win though! LOL

In other news, Champions League games last night went as predicted. Rochdale beat Walsall 3-0 last night, still in a bad position but it'll give their fans some hope at least.

Big game on Saturday. Ready to be thoroughly thrashed WillieMorgan?

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post

Big game on Saturday. Ready to be thoroughly thrashed WillieMorgan?
    The biggest. I'm saying nothing until after the game John. I'm not even gonna do a prediction of the scoreline.

You see, if Liverpool don't 'thrash' United as you've said, then I'm gonna remind you of that next week .

I don't mind if United lose a game or not but I do mind backing myself into a corner beforehand if you get me.

Swansea have got Huddersfield away, so another big game for us. We beat them at home earlier in the season so fingers crossed for another win. Palace are playing Chelsea and Stoke are playing Man City, so I'm hoping for good results there for Swansea.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Swansea have got Huddersfield away, so another big game for us. We beat them at home earlier in the season so fingers crossed for another win. Palace are playing Chelsea and Stoke are playing Man City, so I'm hoping for good results there for Swansea.
    That's the very definition of a six-pointer there then.

Spurs out of the Champions League. Done by two sucker-punch Juventus goals and beaten 1-2 (3-4 on aggregate) at Wembley.

I'm sure that their new bessie mate, by whom I mean John Ossie of course, will be heartbroken .

BANNED

Im fine with it

The biggest. I'm saying nothing until after the game John. I'm not even gonna do a prediction of the scoreline.

You see, if Liverpool don't 'thrash' United as you've said, then I'm gonna remind you of that next week .

I don't mind if United lose a game or not but I do mind backing myself into a corner beforehand if you get me.
    I don't mind backing myself into a corner with my predictions, I'll go 3-0 to Liverpool and that's me being generous. Seriously though, I'm sure you'll remind me of this conversation if the result goes against Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Potentially another great weekend for you Fluffy. Big 6-pointer for you as WillieMorgan has said.

Spurs out of the Champions League. Done by two sucker-punch Juventus goals and beaten 1-2 (3-4 on aggregate) at Wembley.

I'm sure that their new bessie mate, by whom I mean John Ossie of course, will be heartbroken .
    Oh...I'm absolutely heartbroken LOL. That's what happens when you try to cheat your way to success. And just so you don't say I'm biased, I didn't like it when Gerrard dived for a penalty years ago and we got a point because of it. Can't remember who it was against but I remember he dived for the penalty.

Arsenal are 0-2 up at half time in their first leg Europa League tie against Milan. 2 good goals as well.

Big crowd at the San Siro for this one. It's been a half empty stadium during Milan games for far too often in recent years.

Arsenal are 0-2 up at half time in their first leg Europa League tie against Milan. 2 good goals as well.

Big crowd at the San Siro for this one. It's been a half empty stadium during Milan games for far too often in recent years.
    I'm sure Arsenal will find a way to fall apart as usual

Well, Arsenal managed to win last night. At least their fans will have something to cheer now.