Page 81 of 146 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2177

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    So Southampton have kept things interesting.
    They have indeed. At least West Ham are getting battered today. I'm half expecting Southampton and Stoke to survive though, with Swansea and Huddersfield going down on the last day.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well, it's not just our men that drew this weekend. Our women drew as well, 1-1 against Everton. And they took the lead, LOL. Ah well, at least neither of them lost.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I'm disappointed Liverpool drew with Stoke as well John! The biggest kick in the chicklets was Southampton winning. If they get something away at Everton next week and Stoke beat Palace, we're in deep trouble. I'd really want us to be outside of the drop zone before we play Southampton and Stoke so at least we're ahead of them and draws would be enough. The way we're playing at the moment, I don't even fancy us to win those games.
    Hopefully Everton can make it a hat-trick of wins in a row for you. And Palace can get something for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    So Southampton have kept things interesting.
    They sure have. This is the time of year where I'm grateful to only be a neutral when it comes to the relegation race.

They have indeed. At least West Ham are getting battered today. I'm half expecting Southampton and Stoke to survive though, with Swansea and Huddersfield going down on the last day.
    West Ham getting hammered helps you a little bit I guess. I kinda want Huddersfield to stay up as I always want newly promoted teams to survive their first season (don't know why LOL, must be a softie). Certainly interesting for the neutral this year with the relegation race.

Well, unfortunately Man Utd won last night by 2-1. Stoppage time as well, damn it LOL.

Ah well, hopefully Watford will get something at Wembley tonight when they play Spurs tonight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Well, unfortunately Man Utd won last night by 2-1. Stoppage time as well, damn it LOL.
    I heard Arsene got a nice gift from Sir Alex. So, will Wenger move on to another club or is he hanging up his clipboard for good?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ah well, hopefully Watford will get something at Wembley tonight when they play Spurs tonight.
    It's looking like things won't be going Liverpool's way tonight. Watford still aren't safe from relegation either.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I heard Arsene got a nice gift from Sir Alex. So, will Wenger move on to another club or is he hanging up his clipboard for good?
    I don't think he's said he's retiring. PSG will be looking for a new manager this summer I think, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up there. It'd be a decent club for him to move upstairs with eventually as well. France could well be looking for a new manager depending on how well the World Cup goes, so he could end up with that job. Anyone's guess really.

BANNED

a couple friends of mine headed over to Liverpool for the Stoke match and are headed to Roma for the 2nd leg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    a couple friends of mine headed over to Liverpool for the Stoke match and are headed to Roma for the 2nd leg

Extraordinary Member

Hope they enjoy!

Fair play! Shame they only got to see a 0-0 vs Stoke though. Hopefully the Roma match has goals in it for them!

Extraordinary Member

Awww I do love Sissoko.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    He did apparently. Don't know what it was but its a nice gesture to be fair. As for whether or not he'll retire, I doubt he'll retire. There's the PSG option as Fluffy mentioned but I'm sure there'd be other options for him. He is still a highly respected coach.

Hope they get to enjoy the Roma game more then the Stoke game.

It's looking like things won't be going Liverpool's way tonight. Watford still aren't safe from relegation either.
    Watford will be fine. There's no way they're going down. As for the game itself, I expected it to be fair but it would've been nice if Watford could've got a point at least.

Hope they have fun. Hope the thugs who came to Anfield stay away tomorrow night.

Nearly time...Fingers crossed we can finish the job tonight as comfortably as possible and set up a final with Real Madrid for the first time since 1981.

Nearly time...Fingers crossed we can finish the job tonight as comfortably as possible and set up a final with Real Madrid for the first time since 1981.
    It looked like it was getting a bit squeeky towards the end but they've done it! I reckon they can beat Real Madrid in the final.

BANNED

when your supporters club scarf ends up around the neck of Dejean Lovren

Brighton v Man Utd tonight. A win for Utd would guarantee them 2nd place (sorry John!) and even though Brighton are one of the teams near the bottom that probably feel are safe, they'll still be looking over their shoulder. Especially if Stoke, Southampton and Swansea all win this weekend, which is a possibility with who they're all playing.