Page 95 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2177
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Got to see the last 20 minutes of the Belgium game, as a neutral it seemed like a fun match at least. Now we have Brazil v Belgium in the Quarters.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Got to see the last 20 minutes of the Belgium game, as a neutral it seemed like a fun match at least. Now we have Brazil v Belgium in the Quarters.
    Japan gave it all they had, but, sadly, it just wasn't enough. I got the feeling that if they doubled their goal tally, Belgium would've found a way to score five. All in all, a great game.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Sweden v Switzerland definitely wasn't a classic. Some of the final balls and finishing was awful. I'm glad Sweden made it through though.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Japan gave it all they had, but, sadly, it just wasn't enough. I got the feeling that if they doubled their goal tally, Belgium would've found a way to score five. All in all, a great game.
    At least it was a good game, they were 2-0 up from what I heard as well. Still, kinda glad Belgium won since they were the pick I was given in work LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Sweden v Switzerland definitely wasn't a classic. Some of the final balls and finishing was awful. I'm glad Sweden made it through though.
    1-0 wasn't it?

Who's watching the England game? I might actually watch this one since I have the time, it'll be the first England game I've watched all tournament so far LOL.

Oh, forgot to mention earlier that I'll be attending a Liverpool game for the first time in a while on Saturday when I go to Chester on Saturday to watch us play Chester. Should be a fun day, never been to Chester's ground so that's one I can tick off my list I guess.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, forgot to mention earlier that I'll be attending a Liverpool game for the first time in a while on Saturday when I go to Chester on Saturday to watch us play Chester. Should be a fun day, never been to Chester's ground so that's one I can tick off my list I guess.
    Enjoy buddy! + Colombia have some strong players (physically).

I hope I will. I'm hopeful that it'll be a fun, open game and it's been a while since I've seen what will basically be a Liverpool Reserves team play. As for Colombia, they always seem to have physically strong players.

In other news, apparently Liverpool Ladies have made a signing today, a defender from Bristol Ladies called Jasmine Matthews. And apparently Mahrez is getting closer to becoming a Man City player.

At least it was a good game, they were 2-0 up from what I heard as well. Still, kinda glad Belgium won since they were the pick I was given in work LOL.

1-0 wasn't it?

Who's watching the England game? I might actually watch this one since I have the time, it'll be the first England game I've watched all tournament so far LOL.
    I'm watching it. Colombia look like they're a man down. Don't know how long England will be able to get loads of players forward and then all back to defend. They'll be knackered.

Enjoy! I've been to Chester's ground once. Years ago to see Swansea play there. Can't remember much about it though lol.

Enjoy! I've been to Chester's ground once. Years ago to see Swansea play there. Can't remember much about it though lol.
    I will if we win We've then got Tranmere a week tomorrow so I'll be having some banter with Len about that tomorrow. Then we have Bury and Blackburn as part of our pre-season warm-up. All without our World Cup players since they're being given an extra break due to their participation in the World Cup. Won't be back in training for us for another three weeks I believe either.

I am curious about the Rangers match against Shkupi next week as it's Stevie G's first competitive game in charge for them as it's a qualifier match for the Europa League. 12th July if anyone's interested.

Kane gets another goal from the spot for England as they take the lead against Colombia. Henderson gets himself booked for dissent somewhere between the penalty being given and taken. So far so good for England. I'm sure they'll find a way to mess up LOL.

Kane gets another goal from the spot for England as they take the lead against Colombia. Henderson gets himself booked for dissent somewhere between the penalty being given and taken. So far so good for England. I'm sure they'll find a way to mess up LOL.
    Can't see England losing this now. Colombia are bound to have a player sent off before it finishes. Nearly every player is going to finish on a yellow at least lol.

Can't see England losing this now. Colombia are bound to have a player sent off before it finishes. Nearly every player is going to finish on a yellow at least lol.
    I take this back lol.

Fifth minute of stoppage time when there was only supposed to be 3 minutes of stoppage time...And of course Colombia equalises LOL. Good job I don't really give a damn about England but I can see the press reports about the stoppage time goal now if England fail to go through.

Well, England are through. They did it the hard way but they did. 4-3 on penalties after drawing 1-1. Only one to miss a penalty for England? Liverpool's Jordan Henderson LMAO. Ah well, they're through I guess.

Well, England are through. They did it the hard way but they did. 4-3 on penalties after drawing 1-1. Only one to miss a penalty for England? Liverpool's Jordan Henderson LMAO. Ah well, they're through I guess.
    I'll never hear the end of this at work. The whole "football's coming home" brigade will be out in force again.