Hulk
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Vision
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Ant Man

Jericho missiles say hi.

She fought well, but she's out numbered and out muscled here with all of them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, she can't take all of them at once.

She's very fast, pretty strong and has durability and defence out the arse but all at once is too much.

Thor and Iron Man are the problems really.

Any one of them Diana could possibly take especially like Ant-Man that's a given I love Scott but he'd stand no chance Thor and Hulk would be tougher but possible but all together no I don't see her taking all of them now the League against the Avengers would be a tougher fight and I'd probably give it to the League hands down.

Actually I think I made a mistake here since no one can match her speed especially going by the final blitz scene against the soldiers after she "cut loose" against Ares

Oh well . My mistake . Maybe I should include some higher tier MCUers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeah, she can't take all of them at once.

She's very fast, pretty strong and has durability and defence out the arse but all at once is too much.

Thor and Iron Man are the problems really.
    She's not just "fast" though she's fast enough to block shots fired behind her back, and machine gun fire and the final blitz (when she breaks free of the shackles and kills the German soldiers) was probably the first "comic book type blitz" from DC

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    She's not just "fast" though she's fast enough to block shots fired behind her back, and machine gun fire and the final blitz (when she breaks free of the shackles and kills the German soldiers) was probably the first "comic book type blitz" from DC
    No, I agree. She's hellah fast. Definitely faster than everyone on the Marvel side south of Quicksilver.

However, I don't think she's fast enough to cross 100 feet before Quicksilver can run some form of interference, Thor can whip out some lightning and Tony can just take to the air to start harrassing her from long range. I think, one-on-one, she could take any of them down.

Heck, I'd give her good odds against the whole team if Iron Man wasn't present. Bar Tony, Thor is the only guy who can reasonably match her; given his equally insane durability, strength advantage and superior range game. I think she'd take like... 7/10 on him. Hulk is too slow to really matter unless someone is running interference to distract but if he gets hands on her then he could do some damage.

It's a complex fight to be honest.

Also, Scarlet Witch getting a moment to breath means she's going to do mind whammy stuff and Vision could be a trump card.

Wondy is definitely a monster but she's not a team wrecker yet.

Rookie Diana is probably in the Cap range but slightly stronger. Although she didn't seem to fight anybody with equal skill. Ares did the usual AoE blasting, throwing/shooting energy when not AoEing that villains often do.

Wonder Woman in the last scenes actively blitzes people so fast they are statues to her. She blocks gunfire while doing so

Wanda needs to get close to mind whammy so she's not doing much

What will ...lightning even do to her when she can absorb and redirect the amounts she can

QS has not one single reaction feat as good as her blocking machine gun fire before the tower destruction

And lastly she basically created a force shield with her bracelets at the end . Ares' projectiles disintegrated upon contact . Not sure how Vision gets through that

Plus there's the little caveat of her taking down QS and dislodging everyone from standing position with her faster-than-they-can react bracelet smashing or even the flexing thing that threw Ares several feet away. And soldier blitz from there

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    Rookie Diana is probably in the Cap range but slightly stronger. Although she didn't seem to fight anybody with equal skill. Ares did the usual AoE blasting, throwing/shooting energy when not AoEing that villains often do.
    That's ...ridiculous. Unless you mean back when she was a kid or something

I feel like people are really underselling her speed. She turns and blocks a bullet coming from behind at one point in the town rescue scene. She also redirects bullets DD style in the same sequence . She later does it again against the German general. She raises her shield and blocks machine gun fire in slow motion prior to destroying the tower

That's some DD level shit there. Who in the MCU is even a bullet timer ?

SPOILERS
    And after she goes crazy after Steve's death she literally blitzes a dozen soldiers firing at her while blocking bullets and stuff such that they are unable to react at all

With regards to that feat, I only saw the movie last night so I can't be 100%, I do recall the soldiers were not statues, some even took a halfhearted swing at her before she blitzed them down and some were even capable of drawing and firing on her. She's fast, but not so fast that it's impossible for the Avengers team to compete.

It's a hell of a feat but I don't see her crossing 100 feet and flattening the whole Avengers team before any of them can do things to stop her.

And Thor shooting her with lightning will slow her down or even stop her advance because she need to guard to absorb it.

I'm not trying to undersell her, Diana is monster in combat and could whip most people on the team one on one with ease. But I don't think she can comfortably take a majority on the whole team at once.

That's ...ridiculous. Unless you mean back when she was a kid or something
    She has better reflexes than Cap and seems stronger, but otherwise it's about the same.

The only difference is that Ares had a lot of AoE attacks. Those explosions only blew up a watch tower.

She powered up somehow and let loose an energy attack that defeated/killed Ares (which BTW, if she's fighting with love, should have stopped him, not killed him). It's all rather vague and not super powerful stuff.

BANNED

Diana vs

Thor
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Vision
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Ant Man
    Vision and Hulk put up good fights but Diana prevails in the end. Everyone else gets busted down to Netflix.

BANNED

I feel like people are really underselling her speed. She turns and blocks a bullet coming from behind at one point in the town rescue scene. She also redirects bullets DD style in the same sequence . She later does it again against the German general. She raises her shield and blocks machine gun fire in slow motion prior to destroying the tower

That's some DD level shit there. Who in the MCU is even a bullet timer ?

SPOILERS
    And after she goes crazy after Steve's death she literally blitzes a dozen soldiers firing at her while blocking bullets and stuff such that they are unable to react at all
    She's still not hitting her potential. They seem to be leaving it vague because Justice League is yet to be released. Unless Snyder sets limits for her in that, the next Wonder Woman movie may have her explore her...

SPOILERS!!!!

...powers as a goddess.