Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

So DCEU Diana > DCEU Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So DCEU Diana > DCEU Clark?
    By feats, yep

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    With regards to that feat, I only saw the movie last night so I can't be 100%, I do recall the soldiers were not statues, some even took a halfhearted swing at her before she blitzed them down and some were even capable of drawing and firing on her. She's fast, but not so fast that it's impossible for the Avengers team to compete.

It's a hell of a feat but I don't see her crossing 100 feet and flattening the whole Avengers team before any of them can do things to stop her.

And Thor shooting her with lightning will slow her down or even stop her advance because she need to guard to absorb it.

I'm not trying to undersell her, Diana is monster in combat and could whip most people on the team one on one with ease. But I don't think she can comfortably take a majority on the whole team at once.
    How do any of them even react though? She's faster than everyone(including QS). She tower rushes once , they can't react , they're down on the ground. Remember she only needs the reaction speed to get going, after that it's those huge leaps that cover way more than 100 ft, very very fast

Wrist smash. Down on the ground again

Then slashy-cutty for the ones that are now standing, disoriented. One Doomsday level swipe is all it takes for most of them . Bracelet smash for when they get close for physical attacks . Bracelet absorbing for when they energy attack. The only thing that even gets close maybe is Mjolnir and she can aim dodge that by feats . Thor shoots lightning she redirects

There's quite a lot of difference in their best reaction feats and once she's closed the distance she's got a sword capable of cutting Doomsday
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 06-02-2017 at 11:13 AM.

I saw the movie last night and have to say even with her blitzkrieg of the German soldiers at the end it looked like some were reacting to her, not effectively mind you, but it did look like some managed to get shots off at her while she was in full blitz mode. I will probably need to see that scene again to be sure, but if that's the case the QS could very easily run interference letting the fliers in the Avengers teams set multiple different angles of attack. If she has to block and redirect Thor's lightning then she will be left open to the Vision or Iron Man. (Then there's all the other Avengers line up to consider, Wanda's TK and mind control, Ant-man, even Hawkeye could be a nuisance with his area affect blasts, they would make for effective fodder).

From memory, and correct me if i'm wrong (or ommited anything) her best feats were:

Strength: Lifting a Mark IV or V tank (approx 33 tons) with minimal effort
    Speed: Bullet timing. (though using her shield to deflect machine gun fire isn't what I would consider demonstrably faster than BT, once she raised her shield that was it). One instance of moving faster than Ares could see (but she did strike him from his side and his helmet would have limited his peripheral vision). Blitzing German soldiers.

Her power kept creeping up depending on the threat she was facing, it was loosely explained due to her being "more powerful than she realises" which means she probably will become even stronger and faster.

She should take any single Avenger, except probably the Vision, in a rumble but the entire team should be able to overwhelm her (though they will suffer significant casualties).

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Is she bloodlusted like when Steve died?

If so then no one here can react to her save maybe Quicksilver or Thor. Though I have a hard time believing she can beat them all at once, even if she does she can be disarmed by Quicksilver and then killed by Thor assuming her can hit her. Leaning the Avengers with casualties.

BANNED

So is it now a definite yes that DCEU Wonder Woman can beat MCU Thor mano y mano based on her recent movie?

Quote Originally Posted by FinalHeaven View Post
    So is it now a definite yes that DCEU Wonder Woman can beat MCU Thor mano y mano based on her recent movie?
    I feel like it's probably really close, her blitz vs him taking flight and laying down wide area affect blasts. You'll probably need a separate rumble to go through all feats for both characters..

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    She has better reflexes than Cap and seems stronger, but otherwise it's about the same.

The only difference is that Ares had a lot of AoE attacks. Those explosions only blew up a watch tower.

She powered up somehow and let loose an energy attack that defeated/killed Ares (which BTW, if she's fighting with love, should have stopped him, not killed him). It's all rather vague and not super powerful stuff.
    I am not sure what time period you mean for this.
    You said Rookie WW but immediately followed it up with the Ares fight.

The only time WW is around Cap-level is when she is on the island before she digs her fingers into stone casually enough to climb it like a 1990s Gargoyle does. At that time she passes him in strength and even when the soldiers first raid the island, she is watching the bullet travel before she understands what it does so she is faster than him as well.

Incredible Member

I am not sold on her being tougher or stronger than Clark at all.

Also... her ability to absorb lightning has not been tested on the level of damage that Thor can put out so it is held by a no-limits-fallacy.

Next off... She is not faster than QS based on feats unless I missed a lot of scenes.

Quicksilver was actively moving multiple people from in front of a speeding bus, watching a bullet travel through the air in super slow motion, moving so quickly that he can unload a 6-shooter and put the bullets down before the guy even realizes he has moved and a variety of other things. He is much, much faster than a BT. She is definitely fast but I do not see her faster than that.

BANNED

I think the fact that DCEU WW has a chance to take down the Avengers by herself shows how much of a damn curbstomp DCEU Justice League vs MCU Avengers will be come November.

One thing DCEU does right is accurate (or close enough) power levels comparable to their comic book counterparts. DCEU Superman feels like comic Superman in terms of power. Same with Wonder Woman.

I never got that feeling with MCU Thor or Hulk.

Hopefully Thor 3 finally gives a goddamn real "OMG this is the God of Thunder!" moment Thor fans are waiting on.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FinalHeaven View Post
    I think the fact that DCEU WW has a chance to take down the Avengers by herself shows how much of a damn curbstomp DCEU Justice League vs MCU Avengers will be come November.

One thing DCEU does right is accurate (or close enough) power levels comparable to their comic book counterparts. DCEU Superman feels like comic Superman in terms of power. Same with Wonder Woman.

I never got that feeling with MCU Thor or Hulk.

Hopefully Thor 3 finally gives a goddamn real "OMG this is the God of Thunder!" moment Thor fans are waiting on.
    DC is definitely more liberal with showing off powers.
    Though to be fair, I really do not see her having a real chance in this fight.
    It is definitely awesome that they are not making her just a pushover or a watered down version of Superman.

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Another feat towards WW's speed capabilities was when she fighting Ares and he throw concrete/ground on top of her and the next second later she apreared behind him.

But I don't see the avengers winning this one.

In order for Iron Man to be a threat he would have to be in Veronica.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-03-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    I am not sold on her being tougher or stronger than Clark at all.

Also... her ability to absorb lightning has not been tested on the level of damage that Thor can put out so it is held by a no-limits-fallacy.
    She absorbed Doomsday's blast capable of wiping out a large city block at least . That's good enough to deal with any of the non special charge up lightning

Next off... She is not faster than QS based on feats unless I missed a lot of scenes.

Quicksilver was actively moving multiple people from in front of a speeding bus,
    Yet couldn't dodge gunfire . So how fast was that anyway. Any reason to believe Diana couldn't have done it with her leaps?

watching a bullet travel through the air in super slow motion,
    So did Diana , except she could actually react to machine gun fire when it came to it

moving so quickly that he can unload a 6-shooter and put the bullets down before the guy even realizes he has moved
    Diana grabbed the man in the bar who was standing across the table, while she was sitting without him having realised she had moved .
    and a variety of other things.
    Like what?

He is much, much faster than a BT.
    Except when he died

She is definitely fast but I do not see her faster than that.
    Nope this QS was one of the more underwhelming versions of the character

Even accepting the Diana isn't fast enough to cover the 100ft ...what allows the Avengers to avoid the bullrush ? Some feats please to indicate they can do anything meaningful before a proper bullet timer closes the gap

How is it that (comic) DD is given wins over Batman across 100 ft yet people slower than Batman can react meaningfully?

As far as Diana's travel speed indicator goes when she blocks the machine gun bullet she crosses the distance between the rounds ...the next bullet doesn't even get fired so...

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    So did Diana , except she could actually react to machine gun fire when it came to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawfo View Post
    Speed: Bullet timing. (though using her shield to deflect machine gun fire isn't what I would consider demonstrably faster than BT, once she raised her shield that was it). One instance of moving faster than Ares could see (but she did strike him from his side and his helmet would have limited his peripheral vision). Blitzing German soldiers.
    Can she react to gunfire? Yes. But if she was using the size of her shield to protect herself from machine gun fire, then that isn't as impressive as it would be if she blocked it with her bracelets.

Also, who's DD? At first I thought it was Doomsday, but now I'm not so sure..
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral