Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Original Sin: Hulk Vs. Iron Man, #2

This July, the fight of the century continues in HULK VS. IRON MAN #2 - the next senses shattering issue spinning out of Original Sin! Superstar writers Mark Waid & Kieron Gillen join artist Luke Ross for a showdown that pits the Flashiest Avenger against the Smashiest Avenger. After the explosive events of last issue, ask yourself: was Tony Stark responsible for creating the Hulk? The truth behind the fateful day the Gamma Bomb exploded will at last be revealed. And the truth is going to make Hulk angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. But what secret is Hulk keeping? A secret that could give him the edge in his fight against the Invincible Iron Man? Not everyone is coming out the other side. Find out who when these two titanic Avengers clash in HULK VS. IRON MAN #2!

Full article here.

Amazing Member

Really enjoying this Original Sin tie-in. Retcon makes sense and, from what we've seen of the extremis-modified Hulk, Stark might not be walking away from this one.

C.S.I.-RON MAN time eh? Not a bad pun if I do say so myself :P
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

Is anything really at stake in this series? It's not like Hulk is going to murder Pepper in revenge or anything, so what's the point?

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrStytch View Post
    Really enjoying this Original Sin tie-in. Retcon makes sense and, from what we've seen of the extremis-modified Hulk, Stark might not be walking away from this one.
    Not really, there are several things in this retcon that do not fit with established continuity.

If they wanted to connect these two cleverly and NOT blame Tony for another ridiculous wrong doing maybe I'd be interested and maybe they could tell a great story. Reading the first issue makes me highly doubt this is going to be anything but another rip on Iron Man. I'll get #2 and hope for the best but I'll be done if its the latest 'terrible' thing Tony's committed.

BANNED

Eh, let's see where this will go. I'm not expecting much, given what a lame/mediocre Hulk writer Mark Waid has been for the past 2 years.