Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    No no, I definitely agree. They were 100% building up to "she can totally fly", but for whatever reason they stopped short. I mean the last scene has her still "leap" off the roof. I'm assuming it'll be a reveal in the Justice League, though ^^
    Yeah... I cannot wait.
    She is definitely keeping me interested in DC movies.
    I liked her scaling power in the movie and I hope they do her justice (no pun) in Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and keep in mind, this is a way stronger DS than supes had faced before. and the other times they fought, supes was fighting a uphill battle.
    Yeah, I have seen very little of the cartoon to be honest.. but I know a bit of it simply because of that cardboard speech.
    I am not seeing her having the strength/durability to stand up to him unless the sword really can hurt him. And I am really kind of back and forth on it after watching the WW movie.
    Doomsday seemed to be a weird case of durability.

and keep in mind, this is a way stronger DS than supes had faced before. and the other times they fought, supes was fighting a uphill battle.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    and that was a absolutely bloodlusted supes.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    Yeah... I cannot wait.
    She is definitely keeping me interested in DC movies.
    I liked her scaling power in the movie and I hope they do her justice (no pun) in Justice League.

Yeah, I have seen very little of the cartoon to be honest.. but I know a bit of it simply because of that cardboard speech.
    I am not seeing her having the strength/durability to stand up to him unless the sword really can hurt him. And I am really kind of back and forth on it after watching the WW movie.
    Doomsday seemed to be a weird case of durability.
    yeah. in the cartoons, DS has always been shown to be slight above clark in terms of strength and durability. like the closest he came to killing DS is when he blow his omega beams back in his face. other times, DS was slapping him around like a bitch. only when clark went "**** my code! i'm killing your ass!" mode that he made any kind of headway against him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    ~Video Snipped~
    I love that he was literally just slapping Superman around... heh.

I love that he was literally just slapping Superman around... heh.
    btw, this is part of the reason supes wants to murder-death-kill DS.

this is their first proper fight. all the times before, DS just fucked him up with his omega beams.

Incredible Member

~Video Snipped~]
    Ouch.. pretty horrible in a cartoon.
    I am glad he is not a weak villain.

this is their first proper fight. all the times before, DS just fucked him up with his omega beams.
    ~Video Snipped~
    Yeah.. that is pretty nasty too. Basically Superman getting his ass beat after Darkseid gets his hands on him. Until the beam reflection.

Ouch.. pretty horrible in a cartoon.
    I am glad he is not a weak villain.

Yeah.. that is pretty nasty too. Basically Superman getting his ass beat after Darkseid gets his hands on him. Until the beam reflection.
    and it wasn't just some random guy. dan turbin was one of supes' closest friends who saved his life. plus, the guy told darkseid to "eat a dick".

Incredible Member

and it wasn't just some random guy. dan turbin was one of supes' closest friends who saved his life. plus, the guy told darkseid to "eat a dick".
    Yeah, that was a very good scene.

I am not seeing her having the strength/durability to stand up to him unless the sword really can hurt him. And I am really kind of back and forth on it after watching the WW movie. Doomsday seemed to be a weird case of durability.
    Agreed. I definitely think her sword is the biggest factor as to whether or not she can pull off a win. If it could cut Doomsday, though, I don't see Darkseid being able to tank that sword. Also...

Superman the Animated Series definitely did a good job at setting up the neverending battle between the two. Darkseid is truly one of Superman's greatest enemies. Superman hates Darkseid with every fiber in his being and is one of the few villains he's willing to straight up murder.