Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DCEU Wonder Woman vs DCAU Darkseid

5879187-6200156981-latest.jpg

VS

5879190-3212265001-16555.jpg

This is Darkseid when he came to Earth in the final episode of JLU.

Now that Wonder Woman is out, and we've seen a lot more of Diana's feats, can she beat him?

. Fight takes place in the middle of Metropolis

. Darkseid is bloodlusted, wins by death.

. Wonder Woman gets her sword and shield.

. Darkseid gets all his DCAU feats, EXCEPT for the agony matrix (I'm pretty sure he would beat Wonder Woman easily with that, so no agony matrix for him)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

haven't seen the new movie so i can't judge her on that.

just know that DS was shown to almost always have the strength and durablity edge on supes. and after he came back, he was even stronger.

so what's diana done in her movie?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    haven't seen the new movie so i can't judge her on that.

just know that DS was shown to almost always have the strength and durablity edge on supes. and after he came back, he was even stronger.

so what's diana done in her movie?
    Pretty impressive **** to be honest.
    Tossed around a tank like it was a sack of potatoes, casual high-end BT (blocking machine gun fire from behind at very close range), tanking explosions and pretty solid damage from the villain. She can also absorb and redirect energy attacks (lightning shown). Flight and solid movement speed. She is pretty beastly.

As to the fight, I do not know much about this version of Darkseid but those are a bit of what she can do at the top end.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    Tossed around a tank like it was a sack of potatoes, casual high-end BT (blocking machine gun fire from behind at very close range), tanking explosions and pretty solid damage from the villain. She can also absorb and redirect energy attacks (lightning shown). Flight and solid movement speed. She is pretty beastly.

As to the fight, I do not know much about this version of Darkseid but those are a bit of what she can do at the top end.
    More implied, than anything else. The bracelets seemed to absorb energy nicely though.

Strength wasn't on the level of DCAU Doomsday, but she was definitely faster.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

depending on the model of tank that puts it anywhere between 5 to 35 tons. for something like the small Renault FT that would only be five or six tons. there would be lots of people who could throw that. if it's the German A7V then it's on the higher end of things. but still roughly half the weight of a modern MBT. if she's blocking machine gun fire it's a pretty good bet it's being fired by an MG08. which puts the muzzle velocity between 2800 to 2950 fps. from the trailer alone we know she's fast enough to casually deflect pistol bullets (which are generally 500 to 800 fps)

now, that's impressive stuff. but I'm not sure she can beat Darkseid from the JLU finale with these movie feats.

He has his standard Omega Beams, and was incredibly durable. He took Superman's strongest punch head on and shrugged it off like nothing.
    I wonder if Diana's sword would cut through Darkseid.
    Last edited by Amibo_Amore; 06-03-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    More implied, than anything else. The bracelets seemed to absorb energy nicely though.

Strength wasn't on the level of DCAU Doomsday, but she was definitely faster.
    Well.. from what I remember she kind of hovered there right near the end when she finished the fight.

Well.. from what I remember she kind of hovered there right near the end when she finished the fight.
    While her bracelets were supercharged with lightning, yea.

She also kinda hovered when Ares lifted up that hunk of runway, but it was for maybe two seconds.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    He is definitely stronger and more durable than her so far.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    While her bracelets were supercharged with lightning, yea.

She also kinda hovered when Ares lifted up that hunk of runway, but it was for maybe two seconds.
    Yeah, I was not too sure on the second one you mentioned. That could simply be the way the scene was shot or even just some hang time. But the part with the lightning was definite.
    It could be argued that she could only do that with the charged bracelets but the movie was kind of leading up to her flying the whole time with her jumps becoming more and more expanded, the minor hover, etc.
    We may have to see another movie to know for sure.

WW blitzs and cuts his head off before he knows the fight started. Cutting Doomsday is feat enough be it either her strength or sword, or the combination of both at work. Add to that her running faster than machine gun fire in her final it of all the German soldiers t the point the bullets were suspended in Mid-air and darkseid gets beat around.

Omega beams csnt help either given Batman could dodge them.

Yeah, I was not too sure on the second one you mentioned. That could simply be the way the scene was shot or even just some hang time. But the part with the lightning was definite.
    It could be argued that she could only do that with the charged bracelets but the movie was kind of leading up to her flying the whole time with her jumps becoming more and more expanded, the minor hover, etc.
    We may have to see another movie to know for sure.
    No no, I definitely agree. They were 100% building up to "she can totally fly", but for whatever reason they stopped short. I mean the last scene has her still "leap" off the roof. I'm assuming it'll be a reveal in the Justice League, though ^^

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    WW blitzs and cuts his head off before he knows the fight started. Cutting Doomsday is feat enough be it either her strength or sword, or the combination of both at work. Add to that her running faster than machine gun fire in her final it of all the German soldiers t the point the bullets were suspended in Mid-air and darkseid gets beat around.

Omega beams csnt help either given Batman could dodge them.
    He didn't so much dodge them as they hit a parademon who was in the way. and the backlash of the blast knocked him out for a bit.

He is definitely stronger and more durable than her so far.
    and keep in mind, this is a way stronger DS than supes had faced before. and the other times they fought, supes was fighting a uphill battle.